. f i v e .

it's been a few weeks and the two have been hiding from their friends since then. none of their friends have had a single idea what was going on between them. with dinners and hang outs, they would sit far from each other so they wouldn't get caught.

they've had sex in every place under their list. the school washroom, janitor's closet, locker rooms, empty classrooms, dance studio rooms, recording studio rooms and shower rooms. and no one ever caught them. they made the most of their time while they can and even had sex in each other's dorm apartments when their roommates weren't over.

right now, they took over johnny and jaehyun's dorm apartment with moans echoing all around johnny's room. clothes were thrown scattered on the carpet floor.

the bed was shaking, like how they would make it shatter with their movements. but this was their third round and they weren't about to stop now.

"ahh... daddy..."

ten gripped on his pillow he hugged as he bit the edge. the dick wrapped in a condom was mercilessly pounding inside his hole as he screamed through the soft support under him.

"you like that, don't you baby?" johnny whispered against his ear. a hickey was planted on his left shoulder beside the neck making the smaller boy whine. ten was going to have a hard time covering those during gym class, considering his gym shirt is always loose.

"i should've added no hickeys on the rules." ten panted out as the tall man kept ramming into him.

"why, baby? it looks sexy."

"you know how i like wearing loose clothes."

"well too bad, rules are done." johnny said adding more hickeys on his back. the thick cock slid in and out hitting his prostate perfectly sending his mind in a frenzy. his moans were music to johnny's ears and heavy breathing went along with it.

soon, johnny's thrust became sloppy and ten was feeling something building up in the pit of his stomach. the tip of the man's dick contained to hit his prostate sending him over the edge.

"cumming..." ten breathed out, running low on energy.

"same time, baby. same time."

ten finally let out his load on the sheets and his torso as he felt the condoms growing, filling with johnny's own load.

"ahhh..."

johnny continued to thrust, getting slower and slower as he rode out his high on ten. he pulled out of the boy's hole, removing the condom before tying it and throwing in the bin. he squeezed the boy's ass and slapping both cheeks before sitting beside him.

"i stained your sheets again." ten chuckled. "sorry."

"i told you it's fine. i change my sheets almost every week." the man said wiping the sticky substance from ten's torso and the sheets with a towel from the night stand.

suddenly, they heard a loud banging from the front door. it was heard all the way to johnny's room.

"hey! if you're gonna have sex, can you at least tone it down?! some people are trying to sleep here! the walls are thin, assholes!"

they both let out a laugh as they heard the next door neighbor banging their fist on the door.

in a few minutes of talking, ten stood up and wore his trunks. he grabbed the rest of his clothes before searching for his phone that was somehow tossed somewhere down the floor. no cuddles, no sleepovers. ten repeated the rule inside his head.

"wanna take a walk or something?" johnny offered as he wore his boxers.

"nah, taeyong will be home any minute, it's my turn to cook dinner tonight." the smaller smirked as he wore his jeans and then the rest of his clothes.