A day off at Phantomhive's

Two weeks had finally passed since the 'rouge reaper' incident, and things at head quarters were starting to get back to normal. And Grelle was exhausted.

"Ah, finally things are settling down. And good timing too. It was going to be my day off. And now that Ronald's back, I'm sure he can handle things in my place for now." Grelle said to herself as she walked into town. 

She soon found herself near a manor, and sensed a certain presence there. 

"Well, we didn't know if you'd be arriving Miss Sutcliff." Yup. Speak of the devil, they'll appear.

"Actually, it was finally my day off and things at headquarters are finally back to normal. I was just walking around." Grelle sighed out.

Suddenly, she found herself in front of a small table all set with tea, Earl Grey from the looks of it. She would've preferred coffee back at work, but beggars can't be choosers. 

"Thanks. How are things on your part so far?" She asked as she took a sip of her tea.

"I can say I can't complain aside from Pluto. Although, I must say I'm more intrigued by you rather than the young master right row."

".....Why is that? Because I'm a female reaper?" Grelle asked with a skeptical look.

"No, more than that. I can sense something powerful from you. Even more than the other two reapers." Sebastian said as he came closer to Grelle. 

"I can't describe it, but as best I can; it's your soul. I've never thought it was possible for a reaper to have such a powerful and pure soul like yours. Especially since reapers are said to be 'tainted' because of their act of taking their own lives as humans. Yet, I don't sense anything that suggests that you did."

"Because even though I became a reaper, I never committed suicide. I died an old maid. William even said it's rare for that to happen, and we're called 'inconclusives'." Grelle said and then noticing Sebastian was only a foot away from her face. 

"That's a little insulting if I may say so. Though, I think you should be careful around me. Once the day comes when I can swallow his soul, I may come for you next. A soul like yours is said to be more divine and delicious that any demon could imagine. It's even said that angels would gladly kill the 'unclean' just to keep such a soul untouched. They would even go against heaven to do it." Sebastian said as his eyes flashed crimson for a bit.

Grelle just stared back before chuckling bitterly gaining a distant look in her eyes, catching Sebastian off guard. 

"Me? Divine? I was far from divine as when I was still human. Still flawed now, no matter how many times I was put on a pedestal." She said as she fingered a certain ring on her hand before finishing her tea. Sebastian took note that it wasn't on her ring finger, so she wasn't married or anything. He could sense she was still a virgin too. But what did she mean by that? Obviously from how she put it, she was someone important as a human, but she probably went through a lot too quickly, maybe at a young age too. Like his master.

---Meanwhile a few minutes ago----

"Hey, Sebastian's stopped. He's talking with someone in the garden." Finny said.

"Grelle Sutcliff. What's she doing here?...Well, least this is an opportunity." Ciel said.

"Indeed. She's distracting him, so we can finally get a picture of him." Lau grinned.

"Alright, let get up close!" Bard said as he and the other two servant crept into the garden.

"1..2..3..4...5..6..7..8..9..10"

"We managed to get it! Yes, we did!" Meyrin cheered.

"Now let's see the outcome!" Bard said as they got back to Ciel.

------------

.......

"Hey, there are two new people there. A man and a woman." Meirin said.

"But they're next to Miss Sutcliff. Wait, do you think that it showed who she cares for most?" Finny asked.

"I don't see anyone new with Sebastian. But it worked with Miss Grelle." Bard said disappointedly. 

"But who is the new pair? Could they be her parents? Lau asked.

Ciel frowned a bit, but this added a bit to the mystery of Sutcliff.

"But wait...didn't you notice how Sebastian interacted with Miss Sutcliff? He seemed to be flirting with her, yes he was!" Meirin added.

"Then does that Miss Sutcliff is Sebastian's weakness or something?" Lau asked in wonder.

'.....Might as well. If only she wasn't a reaper, maybe I could've hired her as a new maid around here.' Ciel thought.

--------

Back to the garden------

Grelle just finished her tea and decided to head back home.

"Thanks for the tea, though I'm heading back home now. If William's working late again, I'll have to make sure he's getting dinner at least.

"Well, we wouldn't want that, would we?" Sebastian said as he took Grelle's hand. 

But before he could do anything, Grelle already moved away from him. 

"While I may be a lady, that doesn't mean I'll just fall for any guy who charms me. It'll take more than just some tea and a few sweet words to lure me in." Grelle said as she left.

Sebastian looked surprised at first, but then he gave off a devil's smile. 

".....Guess I'll have to try harder then."

--------------

How'd you like the interaction of FemGrell/Harry and Sebastian?

somehow I can imagine a reverse of Grell trying to avoid Sebastian as he flirts with her.....

Plz comment and stay safe!