Omake: Like a Sister pt 1

Another day, another soul to be collected.

Grell had done her rounds for the day and she stretched her arms to relieve some tension.

She adjusted her coat and had his her scythe hidden.

It was warm for a nice day in England, and Grell considered going over to a Cafe to grab something to eat.

She did miss lunch anyway.

Maybe she should get something for William and the other boys too?

She found herself at a nice Cafe that had some sweetbreads the boys liked so she asked for some as well after she had lunch.

"What a pleasure to see you again, Ms Sutcliff."

Great.

The Demon Butler.

"Before you ask, I have already done my rounds and I'm just here for a late lunch and then grabbing something for the boys back at work." Grell frowned as she finished her sandwich.

"You here on another errand?" Grell asked.

"Somewhat. Though, If you have time, I'm sure master would not mind having a dinner guest tonight." Sebastian bowed.

What would Phantomhive want?

After sending the sweetbreads to work with a note, Grell headed to the Phantomhive estate.

She looked over the garden noticing the white roses.

She walked to the front door to hear some tumbling around.

With a knock, the door opened.

"Ms. Sutcliff. I see you've decided to come by after all. Master is waiting in his office for a chat." Sebastian smiled as he escorted her.

"Master, Ms. Sutcliff has just arrived." Sebastian knocked on the door.

"Let her in."

Ciel was seated in front of a boardgame which Grell heard of. Basically he was going to test her.

(30 minutes later)

Ciel couldn't believe it.

Grell actually won the game without losing anything in the process.

"It's odd. Are you remarkably lucky or something?" He asked.

"...Considering what I've been through in the past, I'm not sure. I don't believe in luck. But I had a family luck that had trouble following us like a lost puppy when I was human." Grell admitted.

"Was human?" Ciel repeated.

"Yes, all reapers used to be humans before they committed suicide. Strangely, I died of old age, so I'm inconclusive." Grell admitted.

Ciel was a bit surprised at that. If suicide results in being a reaper, how did she become one then?
---------
Though Grell really didn't plan on staying for dinner, she would never admit that Sebastian knew how to make a fantastic dinner.

Roast lamb with mint sauce and a mixture of vegetables.

Dessert was her favorite treacle tart.

"Mmm. Is this Chamomile?" Grell asked as she took a sip of her tea.

"Of course. From Fornam and Mason." Sebastian smiled.

"Phantomhive. I know you wanted to talk for a reason. I would rather get it out of the way." Grell then turned to Ciel.

------------
Cliffhanger!
What personal questions should Ciel ask?
Plz comment 🙏