The Circus pt 1

Grell sighed to herself as she looked at the huge circus tent before her and William. She reminds herself that this is all part of the mission.

Lately, headquarters had been getting reports of children who were not supposed to have died yet, but their records could not be found by the reapers. Not even Undertaker knows where they are.

The only piece of info Undertaker gave them was that the children started disappearing when the Noah's Ark Circus came to town.

To get to the bottom of things, William decided to infiltrate. And because of her soft spot for children, Grell insisted she'd tag along.

To make it believable, they had to be a married couple looking for employment. They even wore marriage rings for their act.

By some miracle or dumb luck, they got into the Circus.

William would be an acrobat by the alias 'Suit', and Grell was an aerial dancer named 'Scarlet'.

Grell was currently practicing on the aerial hoop when she heard familiar voices.

"She's here as Well?!"

Yup, that's Phantomhive. The situation must be serious if he's here.

Unknown to her, Sebastian looked at Grell practicing her act with such grace, he was half-way convinced that she was an angel.

"You two got sent by her Majesty?" Grell whispered.

"This is a job for a Phantomhive." Ciel whispers back.

"Might I say, you look rather ravishing." Sebastian said to Grell as he was face to face with her only to back off at some hedge trimmers.

"I must ask for you to leave my 'wife' alone." William stated.

Grell shook her head as she finished practice for the day, and headed to the tent she and William shared.

She went behind the changing curtains to get ready for her performance.

"You think something is up if they are here?" Grell asked William.

"As much as I detest the demon, it may benefit us if they find the objectives of our mission for us. Besides, we may have to call Ronald later. In case of doing overtime when things boil over." William said as he got into his suit.

Grell nodded as she and William headed to the Circus for the audience.