" Welcome back Boss!! " The blonde and the blacked haired remarked.

The boss averted his eyes to them and snapped his fingers. " Peaches. " He said as he tilts his head and the tall blacked haired, gasped and stumbled as he ran to the boss and opened the red suitcase in a hurry.

It opened and there were two guns.
One was crafted in emerald with linings of silver, and one was crafted in rubies with linings of golds.

Expensive as it may sound, expensive as it feels and look.

" Thank you Leorio. " The boss said with a smile.

" A- ah!! I'm grateful to be at your service boss!! " The tall guy, Leorio replied with an awkward smile.

" Good. So how's your squad? "

" Ah! *clearing of throat* Yes! We the Boars are great sir!! We actually retrieved all the stolen goods from our cargo ship last week. " The guy named Leorio said, as he closes his eyes.

" Nobody left breathing in the enemy? "

" Yes. Sir. Nobody. Just like what you ordered. " He said in a clear tone.

" Good job!! " The boss said with a cheeky smile,  and he patted the emerald gun carefully on Leorio's head.

It was a friendly approach.

Everyone was shocked the boss did that.

If he pats the emerald it means you made him glad if it's the red you've disappointed him.

" You can go back now. " The boss said and Leorio bowed lightly as he went back to the blonde.

He smiled at the blonde who replied with a  proud sigh at his friend.

The boss walked. His boots, a cowboy boot, sounding really heavy as it hits the floor and if that kicks you. You'll see heaven in no time.

He stops in front of the bloody standing man infront of five guys who has X's on their faces.

" So these are the bastards who cockily rained bullets on my son huh? "  The boss said a rhetorical question, and they all trembled.

" Boss!! Please!! We didn't know you had a son!! We didn't know your son will be there!! "

* Bang! *

A body fell. Everyone paled.

There was no warning.

The slim guy in a tank top was shot on the neck and he gasped for air, and coughed his own blood. Soon a pool of blood painted the white floor.

Everyone shivered.

But he was not lying. They didn't know the boss had a son.

Only a few knows. Very few.

" I don't remember giving you permission to talk buddy. " The boss said, and the horrified coughing of the dying soon vanished in despair.

He turned to the bull leader once again.

" I have to ask you a question, pig. You can answer, or you can oink your last breath. The question is, Why, the fuck? " His voice was cold and raspy as he rubs the emerald gun on his chiseled chin.

The boss inhaled when he didn't got a response, and he repeated the last part again with the deepest tone. Only a watcher of horror movies for straight six hours could take.

" Three minutes to answer.. It starts now. " The boss said.

The fat short tanned leader of the bulls trembled, hard.

" W-we followed Hanzo sir!!! To shoot him dead! Aah!  H-He broke my Brother's arm on their spar! It was just him I swear! I didn't know your son was there! I didn't know the mission he said he's got into was to ensure the safety of your son-! " He stopped when suddenly the boss's eyes glanced at him, cold and terrifying.

He trembled hard and breathed deeply to continue his explanation.

" I was not informed sir! I don't even know how your son looks like. It was an accident! Pleaseee!! Their report of my member aiming at him was wrong! He was  aiming at Hanzo behind him just like I instructed him. " The guy, with his nose dilating with his nostrils, managed to spill everything he can in a good and clear tone so he will not piss the boss.

His answer was honest. He knew the boss had a son but he knew nothing of his identity and since only the Yauhken squads are the only one who actually has information about the young master.

" Is that it? " The boss finally spoke after the dead twenty seconds.

" Huh?! "

The boss smiled at him. He lifts the gun, everyone's mouth parted but he didn't shoot he just patted the gun on his head just like what he just did to Leorio, but this time it's the Ruby.

And at that moment, he knew. He'll never get to fuck his girlfriend waiting for him this night anymore.

The boss inhaled deeply and he opened his arms wide like an eagle as two men in Black suits ran to him amd took off his coat.

He looked at the small guy again, got close, reached for his puny head slightly, and the poor guy was frozen in fear as the hand of his boss touched his hair.

Irked by the man's reaction, the boss landed an insane, powerful punch straight on the face of the fat, short guy.

The lips of the fat guy popped from the impact and the boss kicked him in the gut before he could even scream in pain.

He coughed blood immediately but before he could breathe, another hit on his jaw was made from his boss's sharp hard knee.

The guy almost died and before he could even beg for his life he was slapped hard by the heavy boot of their Boss.

He fell and the boss returned to his posture as he sighed and stepped on the head of the leader of the bulls.

The boss was disappointed tho'. The death of this guy, if you think about it, was not enough.

He has to die, Level 8 torment, so he'll not regret it if his son will call and was actually hurt.

And the thought when he got the call that there was a gunfight in the Rilins when his son was there.

The thought of his son dead, made him crazy.

He left a very important matter to Chrollo for a while and he has to be there if something goes wrong.

But shits really do happen.

He only got his son in his life now. What will he do if he will be taken away from him?

He can't afford to lose him too..

And this man. Although, he claims it to be an accident. He will not be forgiven.

The boss didn't talk anymore, he turned tiredly to the two leaders of the Boars and Spiders, adjure in his eyes.

He nods to the blonde one, and he walked towards the door, entrusting the matter to them.

His heavy cowboy boots made for lashing skins and making black eyes were tapping loud on the hard floor on the way out, and he stops midway.

He raised his hands, he clutches and spins his two guns on both of his hands formidably, and he gracefully put it behind his back.

He then glared at the two leaders with his amber eyes in puissance, his hands holding on to the Emerald and Ruby guns tightly like he's ready to shoot, as his lips parted sedately causing the two to hold their breaths in trepidation.

And oh holy ghost!

(...) ----------------------------------------> next...

Will be out Soon.. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Who do you think they are????!! XD I mean you know. You know?

Btw, missed u guys, and Tysm for reading. See you guys soon!! Thanks for always being here! Ily!❤️