Chapter 5

"ALICE WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU DOING?!"

Pixal bolted up from her bed, worried and alarmed after hearing the distressed screams of her father mentioning her mother's name in a more concerned voice than she had ever heard of in her entire life.

Worry corrupting her robotic wires, (almost causing them to glitch) she jumped up off her bed and stood up immediately, running out her room and frantically trying to find the living room where the screams came from. Rather it be arguing or not, something distressing and loud is happening between her so-called 'mother' and her caring father.

All of the workers and security attempted to stop the girl and calm her down, as she was literally running at speeds that were almost dangerous for living on a skyscraper on the 100th floor with glass windows and automatic doors everywhere, but he'll, they even looked concerned for themselves! They never usually heard any of this shouting until late at night when Pixal has shut her system down and wouldn't be able to hear anything.

Her feet padded onto the wooden ground, echoing throughout the floor with loud thumps and creaks, passing through everyone and everything there, even her cat. She felt bad, but whatever was happening right now was a bit more significant than her pet. She was worried, she was scared, she was genuinely concerned for her parents wellbeing.

After what seemed like hours in her mind, (but only a mere two minutes for everyone else) the doors to the living room conjoined with the kitchen, became very visible with every step and blink that she took. She accidentally slid past it, but the sensors left a good gap for her rush into and finally see what was going on.

She did so.

It was like all of her robotic joints locked up from rust when she saw the scene laid out in front of her very eyes. Her innocent eyes that didn't deserve to see what was going on. Those eyes pooled with tears after she saw it. After she saw what was on the table..on her..

And although robots don't usually tear up, or y'know 'feel any emotions' (according to all of the school) she didn't know how to feel about this heavyweight shocks anger and sadness that flooded all in her eyes and in her mind.

"What the hell.." She breathed out, too much in shock for the rest of her joints to work, only her emotions and her voice box was to be relied on.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

She ran up to the situation in front of her and observed it. Why was there..white powder everywhere? Why was there cups smashed on the ground? What the hell was her mother doing?! And why?! Why did she have to do that?! Was she too drunk from every single night that she got bored of being hungover and vomiting up the toilet, which then she or the damn workers had to clean while she went out again or 'worked' so she then decided to get fucking high too?! Snorting that shit up her nose can't be good for her! It looks like sugar, and it look harmful.

Too many emotions and data was running through her body that she felt fully glitched. Her circuited didn't work. Broken. Like a flip of happiness had been shut off in her system and she didn't know how to feel that certain feeling again until she got the right and true answers from her parents. For once.

The older blonde rolled her eyes and walked up to Pixal and patted her on the head lightly. "Oh Pixie." She mumbled. Pixal smacked her hand off. "I don't want your excuses anymore, what the..hell do you think you're doing? How did you get that?" Her brows furrowed in anger and confusion, while she crossed her arms and eyed her very guilty and distressed looking father, who rubbed his arm and stayed silent throughout the entire exchange where his daughter was present.

"So," She growled. "Are you going to talk verbally to your daughter, or stay quiet and let your emotions of distress and guilt face you? Because, mother and father, I have been requested to stay out of school today because of a virus in my system, so I can confirm I do have all day!"