He was pulled off the wall, now being fully supported by Clay. He wrapped himself around his body, letting himself be carried to the bedroom. The man towered over him as he was lowered onto the bed.

Clay pulled down his pants and boxers, fumbling with George's to do the same. Once off, they were thrown to the side, discarded just like the clothes at the entrance.

His breath hitched as he gazed up into the eyes above him. His heart skipped a beat at how exposed he felt. They met each other halfway for another kiss, this time soft and loving.

The weight on the bed shifted as Clay climbed on top, towering over him. The arms next to each side of his head pinned him in place. He drew his legs up, wrapping them around Clay, silently urging him to dip down.

He grabbed a small bottle from the bottom drawer of his nightstand, holding it out to Clay, who took it.

"George, this is my first time, you know..." He sounded unsure. "With a guy."

"You're gonna do fine, Clay." George reassuringly smiled as he pressed one final kiss onto the man's lips.

He parted his legs as Clay squeezed a glob onto his fingers. He nodded at him to keep going, feeling a cold wetness enter him.

George took his hand, guiding his movements. Soon enough, Clay got the hang of it, adding another finger into the mix, sliding them in and out excruciatingly slowly.

"You know, you could speed it up a little." George had his head thrown back in pleasure. There were only two fingers in him, and yet, there was something so stimulating at how he was being teased.

A third finger was added, the movements gradually picking up pace.

"Tell me when you're ready." Clay glanced at George biting his lip to keep from moaning out. He added a fourth finger in, pumping even faster.

George urgently nodded, tightly gripping the bedsheets. "I'm ready."

Clay covered himself in the liquid, stroking up and down the length. The action kindled a flame deep inside of George, begging to be satiated. He did all he could to stop himself from jumping on Clay as he positioned himself at the entrance.

He groaned out as soon as he felt it enter. He desperately fumbled for something to clutch to fight the overtaking senses, but he quickly gave up, melting into a mess of pants and moans.

Once Clay was fully inside, he slowly drew back, slamming back in. George screamed out, clawing at the sheets under him. He grabbed one of the pillows to bite into it as Clay kept brushing over a spot that made him go insane.

He felt the movements abruptly stop, though. The pillow was pulled back from his face.

"I want to see your face." Clay threw it to the side, looking him in the eye. "I want to hear you scream out my name and beg for more. I've thought about this moment for a long time now."

He returned to his former position, this time making eye contact as he slowly pushed in and out. There was something so arousing to George about the naked gaze in between the two of them.

Clay pulled out, placing George on top of him as he sat up against the headboard. He slowly lowered him down again, this time being able to enter much deeper.

George was a bit taller this way, sitting in Clay's lap. He pushed himself up and down, firmly held in place with hands gripping his waist.

He leaned in and buried his head in the nook of Clay's neck as the pace sped up, unable to contain himself from clawing against his back. His fingers scratched a trail down the spine of the body he held onto like some sort of buoy in the midst of an ocean, clutching onto it like the only escape.

His breath hitched as he felt a familiar warmth pool in his stomach. Clay panted as his fingers dug into George's sides, speeding up.

George pulled his head back, making eye contact again. He bit his lip, tugging Clay closer and giving him a rough kiss. It was reciprocated, giving him yet another sense to get lost in.

The warmth grew after a few moments until he felt a pressure, begging to be released.

Clay drew back from the kiss. "I'm close." He spoke in between pants, breathless from both the kiss and the pleasure.

George leaned in, placing another quick kiss and leaning his forehead against Clay's. The rhythmic groans sped up as the pace quickened even more.

"George, I'm-" George wrapped his legs tight around Clay, feeling him finish inside. The sense was the last push he needed over the edge as he sprayed white liquid all over their stomachs.

He slowly pulled off, grabbing a towel from the side of the bed and cleaning both of them up.

After that, he sunk into Clay's arms, held in warm embrace. A kiss was placed against his forehead as he pulled a blanket over their bodies.

Feeling exhausted, both of them sunk into deep sleep.