Chapter 29: Family Dinner

Alex p. O. V:

It was so sad and unfair to Hudson, because Hudson is really a nice and decent guy. It took him two months to be able to return to work and it's been two years since then. It took me a lot of hard work to convince him to do this, I said to Amber as I raised my head to look at her and I saw tears streaming down her face. Take me to Hudson was the only thing she said after narrating everything to her and we immediately checked out of the hotel and rushed back to Hudson's place.

Amber's p. O. V:

Am so sorry Hudson, I understand now why you did everything you did. I love you so much, I said as I hugged him tightly. It's okay baby, it's all my fault he said to me while wiping away my tears... I love you too, stop crying. Everything you passed through is way too much baby, am so sorry. I promise you I won't turn out like that, just trust me I said and he nodded and kissed me.

Hudson's p. O. V:

Baby my parents are having a family dinner tomorrow and my siblings will be there, so am thinking this will be the best time for you to meet everybody and am pretty sure they will all love you. So lets go for shopping, we have a lot to buy.

I will love to meet everybody but I don't think it's necessary to buy anything, I have what to wear she said with a grin. I know you have what to wear but I just want to buy you things I said while pulling her out of the house and heading to the car.

Amber's p. O. V:

We are standing at the front door of his parents house as he rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open up, am so nervous right and am swimming in my pool of emotions... Will they like me or not, till Hudson whispered to me everything will be fine and pulled me out of my taught just as the door swung open. A woman with brown hair and grey eyes opened the door, she's pretty and short... She looks like him but he's taller, hey mum he said while hugging her then hugged me too before ushering us inside. Then I met his dad Oliver River, he has black hair and blue eyes. Oh I see where he got his hair mixture from, he gave us a warm hug with a wide grin.

Soon after we sat down a sexy lady stepped down from the stairs and flashed me a smile while hugging Hudson. Hey little sister, how are you doing? Then he turned towards me and introduced us and she hugged me, her name is Jenny and she's a model with brown hair and blue eyes. After about 5 minutes a loud guy walked in through the door and he was wearing a faded ripped jeans  and a black fitted shirt and he has black hair and blue eyes just like his dad. Jake, Hudson said while giving him a bro hug then turned to me and introduced us.

Dinner is served Lisa shouted from the dinning room and we all went over to pick our sit and I sat between Hudson and Jenny. The food was delicious and fun, they all seem nice and I can't wait to gist Skylar everything. We ate in silence. After food I joined the ladies in clearing the dishes and arranging them in the dishwasher then we joined the guys at the  living room.

Suddenly, Hudson knelt down in front of me and I was wondering what's going on the he brought out a black suede box then opened it, when I saw what was inside my breathe hitched. Sitting comfortably inside the box was a beautiful diamond ring💍 then he said Amber Getty, would you make me the happiest man on earth by marrying me and becoming Amber River...without hesitation I nodded my head and said yes, everyone started cheering and clapping and I was tearing up as I hugged him tightly and kissed him. This is by far the happiest day of my life, since I am an orphan what else can be more exciting than having a family to call yours.

"The End"

A/N:

Hey guys, so this is the end but an epilogue will be coming up pretty soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys, your votes are really important, it's like a form of encouragement.

Lemme know guys if you will like to get to read more fascinating true life story.

Thanks so much guys, you are the best.

Also if you will like a squeal, lemme know.
Much love, kisses 😘