Chapter 10: The Dress Up

Amber's p. O. V:

I like it... I like it, Skylar yelled excitedly after about five minutes of rummaging through her closet. I was finally able to put together something appropriate for her date.

So I picked out a little black dress with deep back cut, sleeveless that hugged her body from top to just before her waist and flow down lightly to her knees.

To sum it up, she looked stunning in her outfit. She wore that with a black heel and a gold purse, just to lighten up the color. Then I picked out the earrings and necklace plus a black and white bangles.

Picture of her outfit

Hey Amber what's with that smile on your face, she asked whilst I curled her hair. Oh my God, girl I have been dying to gist you, I said with a large grin on my face.

There is this guy that has been frequenting the cafe for over two weeks now, am sure you must have attended to him a couple of times. Girl is he handsome or what I said while jumping at the same spot.

Babe you really need to see this guy, he is so handsome, tall with lovely and soft looking brown hair with black strands in it. I will really like to  run my hands through it.

He has grey eyes which I think for some weird reasons lights up whenever he sees me. He has small cute lips which is totally kissable, accompanied with perfect set of white teeth and a killer breath taking smile.

And he is so... Hey girl slow down, sky said cutting me off. You must really like this guy... Cause at the rate at which you are analysing him, I can't say otherwise.

So when are you guys hanging out she asked whilst checking out herself in the mirror. Well it's not that easy plus he doesn't talk much and I don't even think he likes me. So as it is now, I don't know what to do or how to get his attention I said while plopping down on her bed after finishing her hair and makeup.

Eureka, I know what you can do... Sky said excitedly while taking a sit beside me. You know that new club opening this Friday night, I think you should invite him to go with you.

By doing so, you guys will get to know each other and who knows he might be single and searching.

That sounds like a good idea but what if he turns me down or something. I don't know, he doesn't really seem friendly I said with a sigh.

Well you won't know if you don't try, there is no big deal just ask him...sky said.

I guess you are right, okay you look perfect so lets get going before you run late.

So I took her some lovely pictures as we left her apartment. Have fun I shouted as I turned the other way leading to my apartment.

What a long day I thought to myself as I walked into my apartment and dropped my bag on the couch and went straight to the bathroom and strip out of my cloth as I prepared for a well deserved bath.

A/N:

Hey guys that's it for this chap. So what do you guys think of Skylar's outfit.

What do you guys think about Amber and her plan of getting close to Hudson.

Much love, kisses 😘