Chapter 24: Four Weeks and Still Counting

Amber's p. O. V:

We decided to go out after eating, so we went to the park, this time was different though and fun unlike the previous time. His hand was on my waist and he held me close to himself while we walked around the park talking about family and friends.

He told me about his friends, Alex and Ashly and that they are dating now. Hopefully I will meet them soon.

We are still at the park, sitting on a bench and I couldn't help but smile to how he held me possessively tight so close. Everything seems so perfect and I sigh in content.

After about one hour we left the park and went to Hudson's place. It's quite small and almost empty but it's okay. I don't care about what he has, if he's poor or rich. I just want to be happy with him by my side and also to make him happy. He is my everything and I can't ask for anything more.

Hudson's p. O. V:

Babe, I know my house is small, empty and uncomfortable but it's just temporary...come on baby, I don't care about what you have, all I care about is you, she said and placed a kiss on my lips. What she said really made me happy and made me smile.

Don't worry, a time will come pretty soon that I will be able to provide everything you need and make you happy, I assure her. No baby the only thing I want that makes me happy is you, you don't have to stew. Am fine she said with a grin. Really baby, you are the sweetest I said with a smile and lean in to give her a kiss.

Four weeks on...

It's been four weeks since we started dating and am enjoying every bit of it. She doesn't mind am broke or that she's doing most of the spending, she's just the best.

Am just glad I came to New Square and that I met her because she completes me. The most amazing part is she doesn't mind my place is smaller than hers and it's so not comfortable yet she stays over at my place more than hers. She's always here, she goes to work from here and come back here straight from work. Some of her things her here.

I can't wait to tell her everything so I can take care of her properly and spoil her silly cause she totally deserve it, she's simply the best. I need to leave here as soon as possible and return to work, am so bored.

Baby, today is Friday where should we go I asked her as I stroke her hair with her head on my lap. Anywhere you want babe, should we go to the cinema or club and we can even stay home she said. Okay we can do both you know, from cinema to the club. How about that I asked, yea that's I good idea she said.

Okay then lets start getting ready I said as she stood up and headed to the bathroom, while I followed behind to look for what to wear and get ready.

A/N:

Please drop your comments guys and don't forget to vote.

Much love, kisses 😘