Chapter 28: The Truth

Alex p. O. V:

Hey guys, I just finished talking to Amber and she just sent the address to her hotel room she's lodging at which is pretty close, so am going over to see her... Hopefully I will come back with her I said while picking up my car keys.

Am currently standing at her room door thinking of what I will say and how I will say it and seriously hoping she will understand. I finally got the balls to knock and am waiting for her to open up. I was surprised to see her a little messed up, she looked perfect when I saw her earlier today. Now her eyes are red and puffy like she's been crying for a while and her hair is messy.

Can I come in I said awkwardly, yeah sure come in she said with a weak smile. Am sorry to disturb you but I really need to talk to you, it's very important I said while sitting on a armchair opposite to the bed. Okay am listening she said gesturing for me to continue after balancing on the bed.

First of all, I just wanted to apologize to you for everything that happened cause if I want to be honest then this is all my fault, it's all on me because I practically made Hudson to come over to New Square and pretend to be poor for a period of time just so he can get a decent faithful girlfriend who will love him for who he is and not what he has. Really, why is that she asked with a scowl and a flustered expression.

For starters, Hudson has really passed through a lot in the hands of different girls and it broke him so bad that he decided he was done with girls...it all started when he met this girl Sarah, she was sweet and nice and their relationship was perfect at least according to him.  Everything was perfect until when he traveled and returned earlier than she expected, when he got back he went home himself without calling her with the hope of surprisingly her only to surprise himself by catching her having sex with his bodyguard. It was crazy he almost lost his mind so he drove the both of them out and it took him about 8months again before he decided to move on.

Then he got Natalia, who turn out to be a good girl and was working with him at icon as his PA which was basically an excuse for them to be together and Hudson was OK with it since he didn't want what happened with Sarah to repeat itself again. So far so good everything seems to be working out until we discovered that she forged  Hudson's signature and stole from icon but luckily for us we were able to catch up with her and arrest her, we got majority of the money back.

So after about a year he finally agreed to date with much pressure from Ashly, then he met Selena through his younger brother Jake and they dated for some few months and he discovered he got chlamydia from her and she was a Hooker. Amber am telling you it was terrible, he treated himself and everything was OK then he moved on with his life and got so busy with work just to get his mind off things. Then Lisa Hudson's mum started disturbing him to get a girlfriend and the pressure what just so much he had no choice but to cave and try again.

So he went ahead and met this beautiful simple girl Lesley and everything was OK the relationship looked fine. They dated for a year plus then he engaged her and fixed a date for their wedding, everybody started planning until I walked in on her when she was on a call with a guy she was calling him my love telling him to calm down that everything was going on as planned then I started doubting she was talking to Hudson so I decided to video all her conversation since it was quaint then she started talking about their plans telling him that the engagement is already over and the wedding is really close that the guy should device a plan on how they would kill Hudson in a way that it won't be suspicious so that they can take over his assets. I was so stunned to hear her plan she is way too innocent to say something like that  so I quietly left the house without being noticed and went back to the office then played the video for Hudson and he was livid.

A/N:

Hey guys, please don't forget to vote and drop your comments.

Especially your opinions on all what Hudson passed through with different girls and their treatment.

Do you think Amber will forgive him after hearing everything?

Does it worth the whole disguise act.

Stay with me guys, it's almost over.

Much love, kisses 😘