Chapter 8 "A Fake Or True Kiss"

MACEY's POV;

"I know.." I whisper.

Sam stared at me.

I feel so stupid, sitting here in Justin's room. Crying like a little girl, crying over a little stupid thing that my best friend did. 

Why do I even care? 

Something is wrong with me..

And the other second Sam bents forward and he..

And suddenly I could feel how his lips was touching mine.

I quickly pushed him away.

"Sam what the fuck was that!?" I type of screamed as stood up.

"I'm so sorry Macey! I dint mean to do that!" He said as he stood up too.

"You kidding me? You cant just kiss your best friend because she is sitting beside you and crying! You aren't suppose to do that!" I screamed at him.

"Can you please scream it out a little louder?" He said as he stared at me with his big eyes. "I'm sorry for kissing you! I didn't mean that, I would never wanted to kiss you! Never!" He said as he stared at me.

"Good! Because you aren't suppose to!" I said as i went to the door. 

I open the door and went straight to the stair.

I wanted to go home.

SAM's POV;

"You kidding me? You cant just kiss your best friend because she is sitting beside you and crying! You aren't suppose to do that!" She screamed to my face.

Whats wrong with me.. Why the fuck did i kiss her!?

"Can you please scream it out a little louder?" I said as I stared at her. "I'm sorry for kissing you! I didn't mean that, I would never wanted to kiss you! Never!" I said as I stared at her.

How can I lie to her beautiful face.

I should just say to her that i like her, because I can't destroy our friendship more then I already have..

"Good! Because you aren't suppose to!" She said with an upset voice as she went to the door.

She opens the door and then she is gone.

I sat down on the bed.

Whats wrong with me..

SIDNEY's POV;

I stood up and walked out to the hall way.

But i stopped as I could her how someone run down in the stairs.

I looked up and there was Macey.

"Were are you going Macey?" I asked her as she went down to the floor.

"Why do you even care Sideny? You have been here for like two? One days? And you have already got the people around you, everyone loves you and think you are perfect?" She said as she walked up to the door.

What the fuck are she talking about?

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked, i was really angry right now.

She opens the door and she was just to close the door behind her back as i went out after her.

She walked really fast.

I ran up to her and grabbed her arm.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked her.

"Everything is going on here! First the stuff that happen at the market, then i come here to your place and i see how much Sam likes you, and then i found out that Justin and Sam had i fight and then when I'm talking too him he is kissing me because i cried!" She said with an upset voice.