Chapter 4 "You Call That Love?"

"Ethen.." Said Sam and took a step up.

Macey stood beside him.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your new friend?" Said the guy who Sam called Ethen.

"Sidney this is Ethen.." Said Sam and pointed at the guy in the middle. "A total asshole.." Said Sam as he coughed.

He had dark brown hair with light trails in, brown eyes, straight cheekbones, a black Hollister t-shirt and a pair of black tight jeans.

"Excuse me?" Ethen said with an angry voice.

"Oh, nothing." Sam said quietly.

I checked up on Ethen. He looked just perfect.

"And this is Toby." Said Sam and pointed on the guy who was standing on the right side of Ethen. He had a strange smile on his face. "And this is Isaac." Said Sam and pointed on the other guy.

Toby had black/brown hair that stuck out from a white 'OBEY' cap. He had a black T-shirt with a strange figure on, he also had tight black pants.

I looked over at Isaac. He had light brown hair and a gray/black softy hat. He had a gray T-shirt and black skinny jeans.

(If you guys wanna know how they look, check out my Instagram = _insta_dreamer)

One thing caught my attention..

None of them had skateboards..

Though maybe it was normal? I mean, I and June haven't any skateboards?

"And guys, this is Sidney." Said Sam and pointed at me.

"Hi." I said and smiled at them.

Then checked on me with a smile on his lips.

Is this Sam's friends?

No, then he wouldn't call Ethen for a asshole.

Isaac was on Ethens left side. While he stared at me he leaned back against the railing on the stairs.

Creepy.

But a cute smile.

I looked me around and my eyes stopped at Justin and June.

June stood on a skateboard and Justin held her hands. Like helped her.

So she wouldn't fall or something.

Haha, that's funny.

I know that June is kinda good on skating. She have done it for years.

She is probably just playing, that she haven't even stand on a skateboard before..

Kinda cute.

Maybe they have like a thing?

But I don't know.. I don't know Justin.

But I know that June only been in love once.

Once, just once.

For real.

But he was a fool, the guy she was in love with.

And after what he did to her..

She would never be able to fall in love again, or even trust a guy again.

"So, Sam?" Someone said.

I turned around and looked up at Ethen, Toby and Isaac.

"Yeah? What?" Sam replied.

"What are you doing here?" Said Ethen. "We both know whose place this is. And this is certainly not yours. Am I wrong?"

Daah fuck?