Chapter 1 "Goodbye Canada"

I woke up by the sun was lying on my face. I checked with my eyes around the room. The sun comes from the window.

It was cartons everywhere.. All the furniture stood in the corner, all my makeup and products were also in boxers, all the pictures was gone. It was so empty..

I sat up and yawned. I held out my hand to reach my mobile who was lying on the table beside my bed.

The time was 7:30..

"Honey? Are you awake?" I heard someone yell.. I knew that it was my father.. I mean who else could it be? "Hello?" Said a voice suddenly.

I looked quickly up and there stood my father with a asking look. He was wearing a black suit and he had new showered hair.

"Huh? Sorry.. What did you say?" I said and looked at him.

"I asked if you were awake, but you didn't answer.."

"Well, I'm awake.." I said and looked down on the bed again.

"Good, so you have too do some stuff and things. You have to pack your bag and the last things before the flight goes.." He said and walked away from the door.

I didn't even answer.. I lay back in the bed.

If only a few hours we sit on a airplane. I have to pack the last few clothes and then I promised to meet my sister before we go.

Oh fuck! I must hurry.. My sister is here at 10 and then we'll should take a coffee and talk a little.

I have asked her if she wanted to come with me to the U.S.A. But she wants to stay with my mom and help her.

My sisters name is June and she is one year older than me. She lives with my mother in a small house in Camrose. Camrose is located about an hour outside Edmonton.

But anyways, my mother is alcoholic and a drug addicts. That's why my sister wants to be there and help her. So my mother feels good and stuff. I haven't meet my mum on years.. But I think that it's better that way right now.

I sat up again and put my mobile down at the table next to my bed.

I stood up and walked over to a box that was full of clothes. I picked up a pair of jeans colored shorts, a pink shirt and some black underwear.

I went out to the bathroom.

I took off my night shirt and stepped into the shower.

I felt the warm water run down on my body. So nice.

I completely forgot the time..

Knock-Knock

"Sidney? In 15 minutes the movers comes!" Dad shouted through the door.

"Okey, but where are you going?" I said while I lowered of the water. I stepped out of the shower and grab a pink towel.

"I only have a few last things to fix at work!" He said and then I heard a door slammed.

Me and my dad haven't had the best contact. I've been home for himself a bit.. My dad has been mostly gone and spent the time at his job..

I took a blue towel and dry over my hair with it. Then I stood up in front of the mirror and blowing through my hair with a hair dryer.

------------

I took the jacket in my hand and stepped out from the door. The house was now full of movers and they ran in and out of the house several times.

When I came out from the door, I saw two men received all the cartons and loading them up in a big truck that read "We Want To Help.." on.

I stepped down from the stairs and went into the street.