Chapter 5 "Is this a date?"

JUSTIN's POV;

--------

I sat down on the sofa in the living room downstairs.

The tv was on.. A wired program about some cops.

I think..

Yepp, it's named CSI.

I don't get the serie, or yeah. You know, it's just a lot of killing, blood and creepy people..

So..

It's just boring stuff on the tv.. And I'm waiting on Khalil..

So what should I do?

Sidney left with Sam and Macey.

Already new friends. Not bad huh?

"Justin.. Can we talk?" Said someone suddenly.

I turned around a little.. Just so I could se who it was.

It sounded like June I think.

Yepp, there stood June.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." I said as I moved a little bit so she could sit down beside me.

"Look.." She said as she stretched across the sofa.

In her hands, she hold a newspaper.

"What's that?" I asked while I took the newspaper from her hands.

"Read it.." She said as she walked around the sofa and sat down beside me.

"'Justin Bieber famous mother has met a man. Whats next? A baby?'" I read carefully. A new baby? I hope not.."'We also saw Justins friend Sam when he beat up a boy. What's going on?'" I checked over at June and she gave me a worried look. "Oh, this is nothing to be worry about.. They are always writing a bunch of crap. It's there job June." I said while I looked at her.

"I know Justin. But that's not what I'm worried about.." She said as she pointed at the newspaper in my hands.

My eyes rolled down there her finger pointed.

"'What's going on between Justin and his stepsister? Today was people seeing Justin Bieber and his stepsister held hands. Is that just like friends or something more?'" I read carefully. "Wow.. Okey, that defiantly something to be worried over.." I said as I checked over at her.

"What should we do?" She said with a nervously voice.

"We don't need to do anything. We both know that this isn't true.. Am I right?" I said as I looked at her. "I mean, we aren't together or something?" I said while I laughed a little.

I mean, she is beautiful, funny, cute and stuff.

But I would never have a crush on her.

Just her body.

I mean, deeeeaaam. I think as I looked up and down and bite myself in the lip.

Shit, I always do that when I see a nice girl.

But June is really hot.

She wouldn't be bad in the bed..

WOW. WHAT DAH FUCK DID I JUST THINKING!?

I would never do anything like that to her!

And I mean she is almost like a step-sister to me! All that stuff that I did to her today, it was just because I wanted too be nice.

"Euuw, no? Hahah." She answered with a strange voice.

Wait? Waaaat?

Euuw?