I looked over to Zane, who lifelessly sat there slumped, did E do something to him before we brought him back in?

"It appears we are being tracked. I have lost control of the ship." Pixal explained.
"How did something get in?" Jay asked, sounding a little scared.
"The trap." Kai said, looking at a panel on Zane that had been lifted up as if something had opened it. "Something must've been planted on Zane. They wanted us to take him in!"
"Proximity alarm, something is approaching the bounty, fast." Pixal chimed in.

"On screen." Nya instructed and a blue and gold mech suit had showed up onto the radar.
"It's....Samurai X." Pixal said.
"He must be here to help us out." Cole said relived.
"I'm afraid that is...unlikely." Pixal said.
"Why?" Lloyd asked.

"Because my system...is overrun."
"You're making no sense Pixal, what are you talking about?" Kai said, sounding annoyed.
"Now this would be a good time to make a minor confession, I am Samurai X." She said before her voice slowed down and chimed out.

We were silent, taking in what Pixal had just said before the ship rocked again almost making us fall over. There was the sound of thunder mixed with the sound of a firing gun as lightning flashed.
Something flashed on the screen, showing one of the boosters were damaged to the ship as Wu started crying, Cole trying to calm him down.

"We probably needed that, right?" Harumi asked timidly.
"The mech is targeting the second add thruster." Nya explained from her spot at a screen. "Lloyd, if we lose the second-"
"I know, I know. We'll drop out of the sky like a brick." Lloyd interrupted. "Nya, try to find the foreign agent, Jay, try to keep the lightning off our back, (Y/n), keep Zane steady, we don't want to lose him. The rest of us, get ready to fight."

They all ran out, leaving me and Nya in the room as I tried looking for something to keep Zane from falling off the bed.

The ship lurched again and I managed to keep my footing as I stopped Zane from falling off. There was a weird scuttling sound and looked over to Nya, who was looking around the monitors, where a couple went black.

I heard faint claws on metal and turned my head and screamed, a large black spider with eight glowing purple eyes jumped towards me.

I fell back, knowing I couldn't use my powers in risk of exposing myself to kill the spider, watching in horror as the spider crawled closer up my stomach.

Nya grabbed a pipe and knocked the spider away, but that just made her it's next target as I got up and looked for something to kill it with.

"Get off me!" Nya cried, trying to swat the spider as well as keeping it away from her face.
I found a large book near me and picked it up to try and squash the spider before a sword was flung towards it, killing the spider and sticking into the wood of the wall.

Both Nya and I turned to see Zane sitting up and looking around in concern.
"What in the name of Ninjago is happening around here?" He asked.
We both breathed a sigh of relief as we walked over.
"Pixal....you kinda missed a lot." Nya said.

'Wait so if Pixal is Samurai X, how could she be in the computer while being outside?' I thought before inwardly shrugging to myself. 'Eh, she's a robot after all.'

"The foreign agent has been purged from my system. Commencing system reboot in 30 seconds." Pixal said before the ship lurched, the three of us somehow stumbling out onto the deck.

The ship was going down at a fast and scary pace, the ground was coming closer and closer every passing second.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck.' I thought in a panic, looking around. 'I can't put up a big enough force field without needing to show my Oni self, or teleport something this big with my shadow!'

"Any ideas?" Kai asked.
"Not a one." Zane replied.
"Yeah, me neither." Responded Kai.
My hands slipped from the railing I was holding onto and stumbled back into Jay, who put his arm around me to stop me from stumbling anymore.
"Oops, sorry." I apologised.
"Don't mention it."

"We're gonna crash!" Cole cried.
"Pray to Wohira!" Jay said.
"That is not helpful!" Nya cried.
"Perhaps if we can create enough drag with the sails, we may be able to achieve a controlled crash." Zane said.
"Uh, what sails?" Kai asked and I looked up to the sails which had holes in them, but suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"The rain!" I cried. "The rain could break our fall!"
"It's worth a try!" Nya said before running to the bow and sticking her hands out to control the rain.
The rain got heavier, soaking us to the bone and slowing us down a bit.
"It's working!" Jay cried, looking at me with a slight grin.

"Brace for impact!" Kai yelled as the ground was closer than ever before.
I heard Wu cry but Cole ran inside to probably protect him.

We landed with a bump and I fell, hitting my jaw painfully on the deck.
'That wasn't so bad-' I thought before I was flung off the bounty, me quickly summoning a forcefield around me to not get injured too much before deactivating it before anyone else could see.

The boat skidded, crashing through the foliage before coming to a full stop.
I lay on the ground, staring up at the sky, processing everything that had just happened.

We just survived a flying ship crash.....wow, ok.
I got up slowly, checking for any broken bones, but thankfully didn't have any.
Everyone ok?" Jay asked, helping Nya up.

"I think so." I replied, looking around, this place did seem familiar, but also like an alien territory.
"You ok too, little buddy?" I heard Cole ask Wu.

"Zane?" I heard Pixal ask, though her voice sounded less digital. I saw Zane turned around and blink, seeing Pixal, a white robot with metallic silver hair in a bun and purple accents on her face with bright green eyes, take off the Samurai X helmet.
"All this time, it was you." He said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I had to keep my identity a secret to protect those I cared about." She replied.
"You don't have to lie to me, you didn't like being stuck in my head." Zane said.
She looked away. "There was that too." She said, looking back up.
"From now on, no more secrets." Zane said before pulling her into a big bear hug.

I smiled but then frowned, does he mean no more secrets from the team? If so, how could I keep mine from getting leaked?
"What about Lloyd and Harumi?" Kai asked, breaking the happy moment, making me freeze.

'Shit, the Quiet One is with Lloyd, and she knows Lloyd would be able to get the Oni mask since he's part Oni, he's probably going to figure out who's behind the S.O.G.'

'Well we're just going to wait and see.' I thought, looking towards the sky.

Word count: 1845 words