I slapped my self several times to get myself together.

*ding*

V: I'm getting ready now~ 😊

Oh my god... Why is he doing this to me.. I'm feeling hot.. I.. don't know what to reply!!!!

I replied a like emoji fast at him before leaving it again on my bed and went in the bathroom to take a shower to forget about the photo for a moment.

GOODNESS KIM TAEHYUNG!

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V:

See-j ✨: 👍🏻

...

Did I went too far? I hope not..

"Just a like? So sad."

I turned around surprised to see Jimin behind me, giving me his eye smile. Has he been peeking from behind???

"The hell Jimin-ah.. You scared me.." I said slightly hitting his arm.

"Ow! Yah. There's no need to hit me." he said rubbing his arm. "Where you up to?"

"A date. Obviously." I said before turning my back to him and walk away towards the bathroom.

"Well good luck pretty boy. And besides.." I stopped and turned around to look at him. "Dont call it a date. You're not dating her." he said smirking before walking away towards his room. I rolled my eyes at him and went straight to the bathroom.

Atleast I have Sae-jun all to myself today right? Now what shall I wear?

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Tata, you know I can do it right?" I said to the little alien as he busy himself rumaging through my closet. He let me sit and wait on my bed only with my bathrobe on and a towel on my head.

"Ooooh. Tatata?(Ooooh. This one?)" he asked pulling the 5th outfit.

He volunteered to do this for me because he wanted his Hooman to look good for his Tooman. I sighed. I had a feeling that Tata knew all along that about this "asking me out" dilemma.

I looked at the outfit and examined it a bit. Hmmm. It looks nice. Not too formal. And not too plain.

 And not too plain

"That could work." I smiled at him. His face gleamed and then he puts the outfit on my bed.

"Tata tata, tata?(Tata will be back fow make up, otay?)" he said before dashing outside my room closing the door.

Nope. I can let the little ones pick an outfit for me, but I cannot let them do my make up. I rushed to the bathroom to change my outfit just in time Tata went back inside my room together with Chimmy. Oh no.. Not Chimmy..