Asteroid

3RD PERSON P.O.V:

Meanwhile at the House of Bangtan, the boys were just getting ready for bed after a long day at the studio.

"Tsssk. This alien notif is getting on my nerves. Its annoying me." Yoongi said while throwing his phone on the sofa.

"Yaah. Why don't you just ignore it. Or put your notifications in silent??" Jimin bickered. The two always love to bicker and tease each other nonstop.

"C'mooon. Stop it. Like its ever going to happen??" Jin said while cleaning the kitchen, wiping the counter and arranging the chairs. "Yah. Jimin. Can you please put the leftovers on the fridge?" he obeyed his hyung and went to the kitchen.

"I think its cool if you asked me.." Jungkook said popping out of nowhere while brushing his teeth.

"Seeeee. Even Jungkook thinks its cool" Taehyung said putting an arm around the maknae's shoulder.

"Tssss. Whatever. I'll go to sleep now." Yoongi said while stretching his body before going up to his room. He met with Hobi wearing a face mask (a/n: the one for facials.. yeah) just going down the stairs, followed by Namjoon.

"It'll be scary if it is true." Hobi said marching down the stairs going to the kitchen to get some milk.

"Aish!! I just washed the dishes Hobi-ah!" Jin exclaimed.

"Aigoo. I'll wash my glass after this hyung." Hobi replied as he continues to drink his milk.

"Guys. If it were to happen, just let the police do their job and hope no one gets hurt.." the leader told his members not to worry.

"Why don't we just hope that it will never happen so nobody will really get hurt?" Jimin said as he went upstairs to go to his room. Everybody agreed and went to their respective rooms to get some rest.

As they were about to close their eyes

*CRRRRAAAAAASSSSSHHHHHH*

Everybody jolted up from their beds and rushed outside their rooms

"What just happened??" Hobi asked the other members.

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

*CRRRRAAAASSSSHHHH*

I jolted up from my sleep after hearing something has crashed. The dogs bark and I tried to calm them down because it might disturb our neighbors. But with that loud crash, its possible that my neighbors were already awake.

I opened the lights of my room and rushed downstairs opening the main lights. I was followed by my pets and I commanded the to stay put. (Except the cats though). I rush to open my television and there it is. Live from the woods near my residence.

An asteroid landed. The experts are now examining the the giant piece of rock and showed that it was cracked in half. It also showed that the center of it is hollowed.

'Could the alert message about aliens be true? Or is it just a misunderstanding? Stay tuned for more news, I'm Kang Nam-Chuk reporting live at #&#-$+#+$-#-."

I gasped at what im seeing. Oh my goodness.. As I sat down at my sofa wondering. There is a knock on my door. But not the front door... The door from.. the back.

I stood up from the sofa as my pets raced to the back door the keep growling at the door and I shooed them away for a second. I opened the door slightly to see a metal figure whose height is the same as mine standing by the door. I got scared at first and shut the door in an instant.

Out of panic, I positioned my dogs behind me that if something happened, they would attack anytime and I could go run for help through the garden.

I gulped in fright and slowly opened door. The metal figure was still there. My dogs began to growl and I shushed them for a moment. I examined the metal figure.

Its body is half gray and half white.. it has an X and an O for eye? I think.. and a straight line for.. i dont know? Mouth?? The metal looks chubby.. If I'm not scared, I would think this thing is cute..

I slowly approached the metal figure and knocked on the head.

...

Nothing happened. I knocked again..

...

Nothing.

I gathered my self up and had the courage to place the thing inside the house.

(Time skip)

THIS THING IS EFFIN HEAVY!!!

I face palmed myself. OF COURSE ITS HEAVE ITS METAL!!!

I sat down on my sofa and stared at the metal figure. My dogs keep growling at it. Holy Moly.. what am I going to do with this?? I don't even know where it came from?? I check the time and its 2:06am.

I carefully watched the metal thing hoping it would not attack me. I tried to fight my sleep.. but failed. So I fell asleep on the couch snoring my tiredness and fear away..

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

'Could the alert message about aliens be true? Or is it just a misunderstanding? Stay tuned for more news, I'm Kang Nam-Chuk reporting live at #&#-$+#+$-#-.'

After watching the news, everyone stayed silent for a while. The aura has a mix of confusion and fear.

"Well this is unexpected.." Namjoon sighed as he slumped himself on the couch.

"I don't know if I'm scared or just confused.." the maknae said fidgeting his fingers. "BUT THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOO COOL!!!!" Jungkook cheered throwing his fists on the air.

"Do you think its really aliens???" Jin asked.

"Psh. Come on guys. There are still no evidence its aliens. Plus. Aliens are not true. Asteroids? (points on the screen) True." Yoongi huffed at the members

"I'm not sure.. but the rock is split in half.. and its hollow inside.." Taehyung said rubbing his thumb on his chin.

"Lets just wait for the updates tomorrow. We really need to rest." Namjoon said while heading up the stairs. "Now. Turn off your phones and forget about this for a moment. Go get some sleep." The leader stated as he closed his door. Everyone agreed and went up to their rooms. As what the leader told them, they turned off their notifs and go to sleep.