J-Move

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"See-j! Over here!"

As soon as I jumped put of the bus, I heard a familiar voice calling me from the entrance of the mall.

I looked up to see Joo-hyuk waving at me. I waved back and walked towards him.

"Ready to go?" He winked at me. Joo-hyuk is wearing a vintage mauve striped shirt, skinny jeans ripped on the knee, and white Nike sneackers.

 Joo-hyuk is wearing a vintage mauve striped shirt, skinny jeans ripped on the knee, and white Nike sneackers

"Let's go!" I smiled at him.

We went to this cute cafe and sat on a booth near the entrance and beside the glass wall so we could have a view while we eat.

The waitress gave us each a menu. And I can tell you, this is no ordinary cute cafe. The food is quite pricey. My eyes got bigger each time when I read the things on the menu.

"Hey. Don't worry. I got you" I looked up from my menu to see a smirking face of Joo-hyuk.

''What do you mean you got me? I can pay Joo." I said.

"Yah. I'm the one who asked to have lunch together."

"Ok. How about we split the bill? And you'll get the higher split." I rested my back on the chair and crossed my arms. "Sounds fair enough?"

"Fine." He pouted. When the waitress got back, we gave out our orders and have a little chitchat about anything while we wait.

(Time skip)

"Boy that was delicious. We should eat here again with Dong-goo and Chae." Joo said as we head out the cafe stretching himself.

"Agreed." I said walking away from the cafe

"Question." He said catching up on me walking. "Why don't you let others treat you? Ooor pay for something? Just even once?"

I stopped on my tracks and faced him.

"Cause I can pay for myself. I don't need others to treat me or pay for me.. I feel so.. uncomfortable. I don't like owing anybody." I explained. He nodded at me then we walked again.

"So.. what do you want to do next?" I looked at his question and thought of an idea of what to do next. That's when I noticed the shop. Oh yeah! I did mentioned that I will buy the hat if I got the chance.

"Umm. Hey, do you mind if I go to that store? I just need to buy something." I asked pointing at the store.

"Yeah sure. I'll just go to the restroom." He said. I nodded and we parted ways as I make my way to the store and went directly to the hat section.

'I wish it was still there though..' I thought to myself. As I was looking for the hat, a flashback of the man I talked to here came through my mind. A smiled formed on my face remembering the encounter the last time I went to this place.