Teasing

JIMIN'S P.O.V:

It was already a month after the asteroid incident. Well.. nothing happened really. The news told us not to worry anymore.

"Finally!! A break for a month!!!" Taehyung exclaimed. I noticed the van stopped. I looked outside and here we are. The parking lot of our apartment building. Me and the others hurriedly got out of the vehicle and went inside the lobby.

We were greeted by the staff and squeezed ourselves in the elevator up to the highest floor. 30th floor. Our apartment is a 2-storey. Pretty fancy huh? Well. That's home for us.

We scattered ourselves in the living room. I can hear yawns everywhere.

"Thank god we finished the last concert. That was fun!" Hobi-hyung said stretching his body before slumping himself on the couch.

"I missed ARMY already.." Tae pouted.

"Well, atleast we have a month for a break. That should be enough for us to relax and prepare for our next comeback" our leader replied walking up the stairs to be followed by Yoongi-hyung.

"If anyone's hungry, I'm just here in the kitchen preparing dinner." Jin-hyung said entering the kitchen.

Huh.. its dinner already. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened twitter. I scrolled and scrolled and came across an image posted from the new shop at the mall.

Wow. This store really is the talk. I read the post and it said that BTS merchandise will be available soon. I smiled a bit.

"Someone's smiling.."

I looked up from my phone to see Hobi-hyung sitting next to me.

"Is it a giiiirl?" Hobi-hyung teased me.

"Naah. Its just a post from the new store we visited last month." I explained showing him my phone.

"Wait.. you mean THAT store?" Tae asked emphasizing the word "that" as he looked at me directly.

"Yes Tae.. THAT store." I answered. He looked away from me and smiled like an idiot. Oh boy..

"Oh boy. There he goes again.." Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung.

Its been a month and Taehyung still thinks about the mysterious girl he met at THAT store. He said he tried to shake it off and be distracted from it, but he really can't. Also, since the day he bought that bucket hat, he always wear it. Also reminding him of the girl. He said he found his soulmate.

"What? I can't help it if I was mesmerized by her." He said chuckling.

"C'mon Tae.. its been a month. I'm sure she already forgot about you. She didn't even recognize you." I said putting my phone on the center table.

"Well.. if you really want to see her again, why don't you search her name on twitter or on instagram or something again? Maybe you will find something this time." Jungkook said standing up to stretch himself.

Welp. He already did that. Nothing.

"Yeah. Giving it a second try will not cost anything. I'm beginning to be more curious about her since you are onto this in about a month now." Hobi-hyung said.

"Hmmm. Well.." Taehyung said grabbing his phone from his pocket. "I'll give it a shot then." Taehyung said as he opened an app and began typing.