The Unexpected Meeting pt. 2

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V

'Oh shit.' I thought to myself as I turned around to see 2 guards walking towards me.

"I'm sorry miss, but you are not allowed here." The first guard told me. The second guard began dragging me to the other side of the barriers. I pulled myself from the grip and faced them.

"I'm sorry if I intruded but can you please let me in? I'm looking for my friends." I explained. They looked at each other.

"I'm sorry miss. But this area is off limits. You can't proceed." The 2nd guard said now standing in front of the barriers.

"But sir.. You don't understand.."

"Miss. You are not allowed in here. Please leave before we drag you out of the building."

"Kang Sue Li!" Someone yelled out of nowhere. I looked behind the 2 guards to see V walking towards me.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V:

I walked through the halls away from our room with a little alien in my shirt pocket.

"Tatata?" He said popping his small head from my pocket?

"Hmm? Oh. I'm heading to the restroom if that's what you're asking.." I said unsure of what to say. He just smiled at me when he hid again.

As I walked more, I heard bickering from somewhere. I hurried my walk and when I turned around the corner, I saw security blocking a girl's figure. I looked closely to see its Sae-jun begging the guard to let her in.

'Sae-jun? What is she doing here?' I thought as I approached.

"Kang Sue Li!" I called catching her attention. She's really going to use that name?

One of the guards turn around to face me he tapped the other one then they slightly bowed to me.

"Mr. Kim." They both said.

"What's going on here?" I asked putting both of my hands on the pocket of my slacks.

"Were just trying to block this girl, sir." The 1st one said.

"She's trying to cross this area which is off limits." The other said.

"I already told you. I have to find some.. someone.." she said pushing back her glasses back on place. She's really cute.

"Its ok. I can take it from here.'' I said looking at her straight in her eyes. She looked away blushing. I slightly smirked.

"But sir--*"

"I said its ok." I said calmly facing the guards. "I know her." I said looking back at her.

The 2 guards bowed to me and Sae-jun before apologizing to both of us then leaves. I looked at her still confused when I signal her to cross over the barriers. She shyly crossed and faced me then bowed.

"Kang Sue Li.. what brings you here?"

"O-oh.. about that.. my friends.. kinda went there.." she said pointed through the rest of the hallway. "So I have to find them."

"Friends? We never heard someone intruding" I said thinking about what she said. "Do you need any help finding them?" She looked at me.

"U-umm.. its fine I can manage.. thank you though." She said bowing a little before walking away. I stopped her by grabbing her hand which made her looked at me confused.

"No. Really. I wanna help" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Oh V. That's kind of you but you don't understand.. i need to--*"

"Tata?"

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Tata?(Hooman?)"

I looked where the voice came from then saw Tata hiding in V's shirt pocket. WHA--*?!?!?!

"TATA?!" I raised my voice and my eyes went wide seeing the alien in another person's pocket.

"Tata!!!(Hooman!!!)" He said excitedly before jumping to me giving me a hug wrapping his limbs over my body.

MY GOODNESS! Even though his still in shrink mode his limbs are still going long!

"Wait. You know this little guy?" V interrupted us pointing at Tata. I slightly nodded at him then turned to Tata.

"Tata.. what happened to being a 'secret'??" I asked concerned that other people must have already seen them.

"Tatata!(Hooman, its BTS!)"

"I know.. but still.."

"Wait. YOU UNDERSTAND THEM TOO?!" I shushed V and looked around to see if there was anyone listening before turning to him again.

"Look. This is very unexpected. And really hard to explain.." I said to him almost in a whisper. He nodded at me that seems like he understood. I looked at Tata to see him playing on my hair. I took him and placed him on my hand between me and V. "Where are the others?" I asked Tata.

"Tata.(BTS)" he said pointing at V making me look at him. He got startled at first before clearing his throat.

"U-uh.. I think I know what he said. Wanna come?" He said gesturing me to come with him. I agreed and walked behind him holding Tata close to me.

A few twist and turns, we came in front of a door with a gold star on it that says BTS. I sighed and looked at him.

"Th-they're.. in here." He said before holding the door knob. He was about to turn it open when I stopped him holding his hand that was on the knob. He blushed on my actions before looking at me confused. I removed my hand quickly.

"Wait.. can you please check if there are other people in there besides.. BTS?" I asked. He nodded then told me to stay here for a moment before he entered the room.

BTS' P.O.V:

"Yah. Taehyung-ah. What took you so long?" Hobi asked as he is the first one who noticed Tae entered the room.

Tae was quiet as he looked at his friends making them confused.

"Tae. What's wrong?" Namjoon asked looking at his donsaeng's face looking confused.

"There is.. someone.." Tae said.

"Someone? What are you talking about?" Jimin asked putting down the pink bunny. Taehyung, didn't know what to do, held the door knob and turned it opening the door slightly.

"You can come in now. Its only BTS." Once he said that a head popped out making the rest of the BTS and the little creatures gasped in shock.

SAE-JUN!
HOOMAN!

They all thought.