A Special Present

JIMIN'S P.O.V:

We got out of the room after Sue explained everything. I looked at the sad pup as I kept holding his hand the whole time. I decided to take him out for a breather.

"How does the rooftop sounds? Is it okay if we go up there?" Chimmy looked at me for a quick second then looked away again before nodding his head. Poor guy. Bet he's guilty all day.

I went for the elevator and pressed the top floor. We went in, and within seconds, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. There's a small staircase that leads to the rooftop. We went up then opened the metal door, when we heard faint voices like they were talking.

I took a peak first then saw Sae-jun riding Van while talking to Yoongi-hyung.

'So that's why hyung stayed late again..' I thought to myself.

"Ah! Chimmy! (Hooman!)" Chimmy said pointing at Sae-jun. I grabbed the little pup and covered his mouth as we hide behind the wall.

"Shhh.." I shushed him. He nodded back. I smiled at Chimmy then went back to eavesdropping their conversation. I know its kinda wrong.. but whatever.

"I think I'm in big trouble.." Sae-jun said.

"I'm sure you are Sae-jun." hyung chuckled.

Huh? What are they talking about? Sae-jun's in trouble?

I looked at both of them. Yoongi-hyung's face.. he looked like as if he's..

In love..

This is bad...

I wanted to listen more, but the next thing I knew, they bid their goodbyes and Yoongi-hyung is now on his way to our direction.

'Shit!' I thought to myself. Hyung will definitely kill me if he knew I heard them talking!

I went back inside the building and hid ourselves behind the doors of the buildings' staircase. Just when we hid, Yoongi-hyung opened the metal door from the roof deck and went to the elevator. As soon as he entered and the door closes, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Chimmy?(Jooman otay?)" I looked at Chimmy who is worried. I smiled at him then pats his head.

"Come on. Lets head to the roof deck." I said ang held his hand again.

Went to the rooftop and felt a slight cold breeze brush through our skin. I led Chimmy to the railings and we just stood there admiring the city before us with such adoring lights.

Chimmy and I sighed in unison. I looked at the little pup who is still down. I sat down on the floor so that we were on the same height.

"Come here." I said as I pat an empty seat between my legs. Chimmy lighten up a little bit and sat down.

"Chimmy chimmy.. (Chimmy sowwy..)" he faintly said. I felt bad for him.

"Oh bud. I know you're sorry." I said as I pat his head.

"Chim chim chimmy? (Hooman hate Chimmy?)" he asked facing me with teary eyes. I gasped.

"What? No. Hooman loves you! Why would she hate you?" I said. He looked away from me.

"Chimmy chim chim.. (Chimmy bwoke Hooman phone..)" he said lowering his head. I sighed.

"Chimmy.. Hooman will never hate you for that. Its just a phone. And you.." I said making him face me. "You are like a son to her. You're irreplaceable. You are like her baby!" I said to him making him look up to me with glistening eyes.