The 1st Adventure

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

BTS wasn't so bad after all. In fact, their fun to chat. Or is it because they're in front of a lot of people? Well. Overall, I enjoyed meeting them. Good thing I learned their stage names. It would be embarrassing if I don't know them. Besides, I'm a different person. Now all they is I'm Kang Sue Li.. atleast..

I was escorted back to my seat when other girls rushed to me asking how was the feeling to be asked to take a selfie with them. Some are in awe, some are jealous, some do ships. WAIT WHAT?

"Unnie! I ship you with Yoongi!" Wait who's Yoongi again?

"Yah. She and Seokjinnie ship is better!" Wait. Is Seokjin, Jin??? A lot of fans kept telling me who they shipped nonstop. AAAACK. I don't like this! Too much attention..

"Yah. Atleast let her sit first!" I heard Ashley said from behind the crowd. Everybody looked at her and gave me some space to walk to back to my seat. I mouthed her a 'thank you' as I got near her. I took a seat and she smiled sheepishly. "Sooo. How was it?" She asked.

"Its fine.. to be honest, I had fun." I smiled back.

"I'm kinda jealous that Jin asked to take a pic with you.." she pouted looking away. Oh yeah! Jin's her bias! I was about to comfort her but then she looked at me with a grin plastered to her face. "But since you're VERY pretty, and Jin is World Wide Handsome, you have my blessing and I ship you both!" She said waving her Army Bomb in front of my face grinning like the cheshire cat in Alice and the Wonderland(a/n: have you seen that movie? Its kinda cool. :D) I nudged her sides with my elbow why she laughed at my now embarrassed face tinted in red.

(Time skip)

After a few performance from BTS and a little goofing off, the Fan Meet ended. Me and Ashley headed outside the venue and into the building's lobby to rest for a bit.

I put my things down as I did a few stretches to ease my sore body from sitting for too long.

"Oh. Unnie. I have to go now. Its already 12pm." She said looking at her watch.

"Really? Its a bit early to go home yet. Wanna hang out? Like eat lunch or something?" I said standing up properly and dusted my clothes.

"I want to Unnie. But.. I have to meet  a few friends for lunch. Maybe next time?"

"Sure! Can we exchange numbers? I think its really fun to hang out with you." I said taking my phone out of my pocket. She agreed and we exchanged numbers. "I'll treat you food the time we meet again. Take as a thank you for helping me out today. I really need that guidance." I chuckled.

"Awwe shucks." She giggled. We hugged each other before she bid her goodbyes and walked away. Aight! I'm going to the bathroom. I put my back pack on and grabbed the paper bag then head to the bathroom.

Once I'm in front of the bathroom, I looked first if anyone else will enter. I made sure that the coast was clear before entering the bathroom and locking it. I sighed and put my things on the marbled sink. I opened my backpack to reveal the little ones smiling brightly. They stepped out of the bag and did some cute little stretches.

"Did you guys enjoyed the event?" I asked. They all nodded and cheered showing me how happy they are. "I'm glad you enjoyed." I said smiling at them. "Now, behave for a moment cause I have to use the bathroom. Then after that, we can go out and take some delicious take out then head home ok?" They all squeaked a yes and I turned my back to them and head to a cubicle.

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

"Chimmy chim chim!(I weally enjoyed meeting Jimin-hyung!)" Chimmy said jumping around.

"Cooky cooky!(Cooky wish to hang out with them mowe!)"

"Ahhh.. Rjay jay!(Ahhh... Jin-hyung handsome!)"

From inside the cubicle, Sae-jun smiled at the little one's conversations.

"Mang mangie mang?(Do you think we meet then agwain?)" Mang whispered.

"Tatatata!(Of couwse we can! Wanna go wook fow them?)" Tata winked at his friends earning a nod from them.

"Rjay?(how 'bout hooman?)" Rj said looking at the closed cubicle.

"Cooky cook!(Is otay we back in moment!)" Cooky said grabbing the sleepy koala's hand who was about to fall asleep again. The little creatures set off to their new adventure with Tata carefully placing his friends down from the sink with the help of his long limbs. He's also the one who was able to open the lock and opened the door. The little creatures walked out of the bathroom then walked away leaving their hooman behind. (A/n: keep in mind, they are still little here.)

"Chimmy?(Is this why we whispew?)" Chimmy asked following his friends.

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

As soon as I was done, I realized that it became a little quieter.

'Maybe they went back inside the bag.' I thought sipping my shorts then opens the cubicle door.

Huh? Where is everybody? I approached my back pack and took a look inside to see if they were there. And that's when I realized that my thought is wrong. I felt panic rushed inside me. As I looked at every cubicle hoping that they're only playing hide and seek.

I took a look at the bathroom's door to see it a  little bit open. I mentally slapped my self.

OH MY GOD! THEY WENT OUTSIDE! WITHOUT ME!

I grabbed all my belongings and rushed outside the bathroom to look for them when I saw cookie crumbs on the floor. I blinked first then realized that there is only one thing who could've left cookie crumbs on the floor. I followed the trail of crumbs hoping to see that the little ones were not that far yet.