A Special Present pt. 2

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

For the first time, Koya woke up earlier than the others. He looked beside him to see his Nooman still asleep. He carefully climbed off the bed and head towards the door, opening it with a slight creak, and head outside.

He went to the room next to theirs and opened it slowly again. It was Jungkook's room. Koya approached the bed and saw Cooky still sleeping peacefully. He slightly shook Cooky waking him up in the process. The bunny rubbed his eyes and looked at the koala beside him.

“Cooky? (Koya?)”

Shhh..” the koala said putting a finger on his lips. He gestured Cooky to follow him quietly outside. The bunny nodded and did what he was told to do.

So they went outside only to go to another room. Jin's room. Just like what Koya did a while ago, they woke up Rj and told him to follow them. But before Rj left, he puts a blanket over his companion's body and went on his way. Then they went to Jhope's room, then Yoongi's then Tae's. And last. Jimin's room.

The little ones talked about only send one of them to wake up Chimmy. And that job was assigned by none other than Koya, who started it all. So Koya, being as quiet as he is, went inside the room and tiptoed towards the bed. He slightly patted Chimmy, waking him up.

Chimmy was surprised to see his friend and hugged Koya. Chimmy missed Koya. Chimmy missed his friends. Koya smiled at Chimmy and held his hand. He gestured Chimmy to keep quiet as they walked towards the door, leaving Jimin still sleeping.

When they got out, the others walked up to Chimmy to give him a hug. Chimmy was now happy that he got to join his friends again.

Now that they're reunited, Koya told them to follow him and they all went to the kitchen. They all sat at the table live they were having some kind of meeting.

Koya appeared shortly with a small whiteboard on one hand, and a marker on the other. The others couldn't guess what is Koya going to do. Rj helped Koya to stack books on one chair and puts the board on top. Koye then grabbed another chair and stood on it.

“Koya koya koya. (Wast night, I wearned something.)” he said facing the others. “Koya ya ya. (A new word.)” he said as he faced the white board, writing the word “mama” in scribbled words. Chimmy, who slightly understood what was written on the board (he wrote Falamily once remember?), grinned.

“Mama!” Chimmy smiled. The others were in awe. Koya applauded.

So in conclusion, Koya is going to teach his friends the new word he learned. He even said that mama is their hooman. Even though they didn't know the exact meaning of the word, but they all agreed to call Hooman, mama from now on. And they were perfectly happy about it.

Meanwhile, Jin already woke up.

“Morning jay. Time to wake u--*” he stopped when he saw that Rj was not beside him. He got up instantly and looked for him. Under the bed, behind the closet doors, but none. Where could Rj be? Just as he was to go outside, Namjoon knocked on his door.

Hyung? Is Koya here?” the leader asked popping his head from the door. Jin told Joon that Rj is also missing. They went to the other rooms, waking the others up in the process to look for the little ones. But no luck.

‘Did Sae-jun picked them up? But its just Sunday..’ 'Did they leave??’ is all they could think of.

“Did Sae-jun picked them up while we're sleeping?” Hobi asked rubbing his eyes. Namjoon checked his phone for any messages from Sae-jun. But there's none.