2

You woke up to the sound of sirens and concerned voices surrounding you.

You head immediately started pounding as you sat up with a whimper.

"Ma'am? Can you hear us?" A voice said as you groaned rubbing your head squinting at the sunlight hitting you in your eyes.

"What...?" You said looking around a medic grabbing your face looking you in the eyes.

"I'm Kim Taehyung I'm going to be with you on the way to the hospital and I'll be checking you out okay?" He said taking out a rag wiping away the dirt and dried blood on your face.

"I...I...okay." You stuttered confused on where you were rubbing your shoulder wincing in pain.

He helped you on your feet walking you over to the ambulance as bystanders watched asking questions as Taehyung shooed them off.

"No questions please." He said helping you into the abundance shutting the doors.

"Can I get your name is there anyone I should call?" He asked as you blinked trying to think.

You definitely couldn't tell your dad and you know Irene would most likely be hungover like the others.

"No...I'm fine on my own." You said as he nodded.

"Can I get your name?".

"Yena, Kim Yena.".

"How old are you?".

"25.".

"Okay do you remember what happened to you?" He said as the ambulance began to drive down the street.

"I was at a club...I was running from someone and I got pulled into the alley..." You said as he was writing it down on a notepad.

"Go on?".

"There was a man he grabbed be...he told me not to make a sound...his teeth were sharp really sharp like fangs.".

Taehyung raised any eyebrow looking at you.

"Did he bite you?".

"My lip was busted he smelt my blood and he he...he...he bit my shoulder." You said as Taehyung pulled down your shirt a little bit and sure enough there was a small bite mark.

"Oh my god..." You said leaning your head back as he examined the bite.

"I've never seen one like this before, I'll check you into the hospital but I'll need your contact info to check up on you." He said as you nodded filling out the form he handed you.

After a good hour you finally were released from the hospital and were allowed to go home.

Joy has picked you up since she was the least hung over.

"Jesus you had me so worried!" She said as you sighed leaning against the seat.

"I'm sorry I don't even remember much of anything..." You said as she nodded.

"Shhh it's okay you're safe now and that's all that matters." She said as you began to fall asleep drifting into a dream.

As Joy drove down the busy road you looked at your phone.

𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟: 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙

Your jaw dropped as you read the message over and over.

How the hell did he even get your number.

Immediately you began to break down in fear ripping the bandage off your shoulder rubbing at the bite mark.

"Go away! Go away!" You screamed frantically as Joy nearly crashed the car trying to calm you down parking in the apartment complex.

"Yena calm down!" She said trying to pin you down as you screamed crying out.

"Stop biting me! Stop please! Please! Please!" You yelled kicking and screaming as Joy panicked running out the car to get the others.

You panicked lost and unsure of what was happening to you as it felt like your blood was being drained from you again.

The memories all hit you at once.

Your anger, your fear, and your shook kicked in as you curled up in a ball in the back seat shaking begging for everything to stop.

"Yena! Yena!" Han said opening the door rubbing your head.

"Can you hear us?" Irene asked as you nodded not wanting to move, everything hurt.

Your mind.

Your body.

"Ok we're gonna take you inside okay princess?"Felix said as he picked you up carrying you up the stairs into Irene's apartment.

"Okay here take a deep breath..." Joy said as Han made you a cup of hot tea.

"You're sage now okay whatever happened to you won't happen again you're here with us." Irene said kissing your forehead gently hugging you.

You dragged yourself into your two story townhouse to see your worried dad grabbing his things.

"Yena where have you been I was worried sick!" He yelled as you hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry appa I crashed at Irene's I blacked out my phone died and my charger was home." You lied while he sighed patting your back kissing your head.

"As long as you're okay be more careful next time...I have to go to the station I'll be back later tonight if you don't feel like cooking i'll order you some pizza." He said smiling at you walking out to his car.

As he drove off you shut the door walking upstairs to your bed collapsing onto the soft mattress.

You kicked off your sneakers pulling off the sweater Yeri let you borrow rubbing your shoulder.

Two deep teeth marks sat perfectly on your skin throbbing with pain.

"Why!!" You said tiredly leaning against the pillows on your bed.

"Hey siri play Dancing with your ghost by sasha sloan." You said closing your eyes rubbing your temple drifting asleep.

"Yoongi hyung what the hell were you thinking?!!" Jimin said running upstairs to see Yoongi laying in the study playing with a red ball in his hand.

"What?".

"Out of all the people you could've bit!!".

"I bit a lot of people what's the problem Jimin?".

"The problem is you bit the chief's daughter...the one who wants to kill all of us." Jin said bringing in a folder.

It was your recent medical report.

Your name, birthday, age, and almost every medical thing know about you was in it.

"The girl that you claimed, is Chief Kim's fucking daughter. If she tells him what happened we're fucking dead." He said as Yoongi chuckled.

His eyes darkened with lust just by the thought of you he sat up straight feeling himself harden flashing his eldest brother a smile.

"Kim doesn't scare me to be honest...I'll snatch his daughter up and keep her if I felt like it and he won't do shit about it." He said biting at his lower lip an idea popping into his head.

"Actually...I might just go do that." He said standing up, Jin stopped him grabbing him by the shoulders.

"What are you doing?!".

"I'm bringing home what's mine.".