37.

A/N: .................(a series of full stops means timeskip, there's a lot in this one since we have one part left after this.)

A month later

Kells was turning 30 and for some reason we were sat there just having a deep conversation about everything we had been through, since this meant that my birthday wasn't far away and it also meant that we would've known each-other for almost two years, we had put in the work to overcome any problems we had, whether that was Kells and his sobriety, or me and my depression, we were each other's support system. My mom had started to see me more and visit the house, she'd even met Casie, and of course had taken a liking to her straight away.

"I'm happy you convinced me to get therapy, it's really helping." Kells said.

"And I'm happy that you're back to the Kells I love, and I can't wait to give you your birthday present." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"I can't believe I'm 30! Shit." He chuckled.
"I know I don't drink much anymore but I'm still getting wasted tonight." He continued.

"Ugh I can't, the though of alcohol makes me feel sick." I wasn't lying ever since the miscarriage, I hadn't touched alcohol, I just wished I could bring myself to tell him about it.

"Babe I still think you're pregnant, I know you get an attitude when I talk about it...but I really think you should get yourself checked out today, as part of my birthday present?"

"Babe I'm not going to the doctor on your birthday, and I keep telling you to stop talking about it."

"Please?"

"Anyway happy birthday again! let me give you your present." I said trying to change subject.

"Wait!, Babe please!"

I paused as I tried to keep my emotions in check.

"Fine! Fine we'll go!" I said as I handed him a big box.

I watched him open it, as his eyes lit up it was a realistic sketch of him and Casie, and a few Beatles vinyl records, that I had to pay more than $100,000 for together. As I saw him take out the packet of coffee beans I giggled.

"I know you like coffee...so I just googled the best coffee in the world and apparently that's it." I shrugged.

"And I'm hoping, because you drink coffee way less that it will last you a long time." I smiled cheekily.

"I'm so fucked, these presents are so perfect,oh my god, your birthday is literally next week, oh my god these presents are fucking amazing, how could anyone anywhere including me, live up to this."

"Shut up, all I need is you." I laughed as I kissed him passionately.

"Come on let's get going, we need to get to the doctors now, you already have an appointment." He gave me a smug look as I rolled my eyes, knowing he had arranged it behind my back.

...............

"At least tomorrow we'll find out If you're pregnant." He said, as I grumbled as his misplaced excitement.

"I'm pretty sure I just wasted valuable blood, I know that I'm not pregnant soooo."

"Anyway Attitude, Casie should be at the house with Slim right now so she should be extra excited today."

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

...............

The evening was over and everyone was asleep, including Slim who had decided to stay over. This left me and Kells giggling as soon as we were done I skipped onto the bed, dressed in the slutiest lingerie I owned. We were very smiley and giggly, probably because it had been a while. We also felt extremely guilty knowing there were people in the house, so we had the really dim lamp on and we tried to to be quiet. Kells was completely naked within seconds.
I was ready but I didn't expect him to flip me over so abruptly, he showered me with hickeys.
"Don't run." He sarcastically as grabbed my legs and dragged me even closer to him, I didn't even have time to think when he thrusted into me.

I couldn't even talked as I breathed deeply trying to stop myself from moaning out.
He pushed my feet so far that the were touching right above my head.

"Fuck." I moaned as he sped up.

"Shhh baby, we gotta be quiet." He said through his shaky breaths

"Mmmm, fuck." I continued.

The more I moaned the harder he went.

He kept going until I was so loud that he had to cover my mouth.

We climaxed together as silently as possible, and relaxed into each other as we drifted off to sleep.