23.

2 months later————

"Awww, baby I told you work too hard, you gotta rest for now."  I cooed as I wiped the sweat off Colsons brow.
"It's not that bad." He smirked at me slightly.
"What did the medic say?" I rolled my eyes at him slightly.
"To rest or whatever." He said as he rolled eyes back at me.
"Exactly!" I sassed at him whilst sitting myself up.
I looked down at him and traced my fingers through his hair.
"I'll be fine. I know what would make me feel better though." Kells looked up at me and pouted slightly.
"Nooo!" I giggled at him as he sighed lightly.
He closed his eyes and rolled onto his side so that his head was in my lap.
"I miss you when I'm at work." He sighed softly.
"I miss you too" I said to him as I watched him close his eyes.
"Kells?" I whispered a little, to see if he was asleep.
"Yeah?" He answered with his eyes still closed.
"Don't you think it would be good to quit all the drugs and alcohol, I know you don't really do it around me but maybe that's why you're so ill."
"Aaliyah, don't worry about me I'll be fine."
"So you don't think you should quit? Cos you're avoiding the whole subject? I raised my eyebrow, and rolled my eyes soon after.
"Lia Please don't start with this, I'm not gonna quit, it's not as easy as you think it is." I could tell Kells was agitated as he tensed up.
"Keep doing you then, keep destroying your body until it gives up on you." I said with a hint of attitude.
"Don't fucking talk to me like that...please." He answered.
"Just go to sleep." I said quietly. Stroking my fingers through his hair.

A/N: what is this trash this whole convo doesn't even make sense😂😂😂