7.

The pair of them layed asleep on my bed,as I stared at Colson's iphone that was placed on the side, I couldn't help but still feel annoyed at the pair of them. I grabbed his phone and unplugged it from my charger, it was a selfish thing to do as I knew he had to leave later on in the morning so that he could go to a couple of interviews and performances. I wanted to upset him so I guessed his extremely predictable code and turned his phone off,I slightly lifted up the mattres and slid the phone underneath so that it stayed on the wooden plank. I rolled over and tried to go to sleep, but to no avail. I kept looking at the digital clock beside me and as soon as it reached 5am I tiptoed round the bed to where Alecia was, and tapped and poked her till she stirred. She opened her eyes and instantly smiled at me, I could tell she was practically smitten. I kissed her neck a few times making her giggle quietly.

"You better get home,remember you said you had that collab today, I folded up some of my clothes for you out there." I said as I played with her hair. She nodded her head at me as she quietly got out of bed, and tiptoed out of the room. I layed down and waved by to her when she poked her head through the doorway twenty minutes later. It wasn't long after when I finally managed to fall asleep.

"Aaliyah!Wake up!"

"Shut up!" I grumbled

"Aaliyah! I've been shouting your muthafuckin name for twenty minutes straight!" He screamed in response.

"Uuuugggghhh,what!"I huffed as I finally sat up. I as met him fully dressed and his hair styled, I tried not to get myself flustered, but he looked so damn fine.

"Where's my phone?" He asked as he leant down towards me slightly, raising his eyebrows so high, it caused his forehead to wrinkle.

I shrugged my shoulders at him,avoiding his gaze. He held my chin in his hand and looked at me in the eye,and of course I couldn't break away from his stare.

"Aaliyah? Are you? Are you really lying to me right now?" He asked me.

"Nuh uh"is all I could manage to say

"Did Alecia take it"

"Er, I don't know"

"Did you see her with my phone or not?"

"She didn't have your phone,no"

"I'm gonna stand here and you are gonna get my phone,now!, I'm losing out on money, and I'm breaking a promise I made to Cassie, I was supposed to ring her almost an hour ago"

I couldn't answer him because I instantly felt a little bit guilty.

"You are so fucking childish, do I need to count to ten?"

I shook my head no at him, and instantly picked up the phone, that was hidden under the mattress and handed to him. He sent daggers my way as he shook his head at me.

"Can you get out so I can speak to my manager and my daughter....go!"

I left the room, and started making him some breakfast to say sorry, it wasn't long before he walked out, he walked over to the plate of food I just layed out for him, and smirked at me.

"Oops" he said as casually threw the plate onto the kitchen floor.

"You fucking asshole!"

He instantly pulled me away from the broken glass and lead me onto the sofa.
I ended up knelt on the sofa with my legs either side of him.
"Why did you hide my phone?"
"It was just a joke"
"You liar, tell the truth"
I shrugged my shoulders at him not wanting to reply to him anymore.
"I'm sorry ok"
"No, you won't admit why you did it, so your sorry don't count."
"I was annoyed ok. It's not the end of the world, it's not like I broke your phone or anything."
"Aaliyah? What did I do to annoy you."
"Nothing Colson."
"Is this because of last night, I'm sorry if I pressured you-"
"No Colson, I'm turning into a little hoe of my own accord. I chose to well y'know."
"Did Alecia annoy you, is that why you were so rough with her?"
"Yeah and yeah"
"For real? So what did we do?"
"You...never mind"
"Oh my god Aaliyah you better fucking tell me!"
"You got drunk told me a bunch of bullshit and then you and my best friend had a make out session."
"Don't be thinking I was drunk baby girl, I meant everything I said to you. I was just helping her out."
"Why did you both smile at me and carry on, that made me feel like a joke."
"No it was kinda an inside joke I suppose but I can't tell you because you'll tell her and then shit will hit the fan."
"I just told you"
"Yeah but-"
"Tell me, and I promise I'll let you do whatever you want to me" I said, I whispered into his ear.
"I could do whatever?" he said with a sly smirk creeping onto his face.
"I don't give a fuck, just tell me what I wanna know."
"Ok...I know it sounds like I'm lying but, we were just seeing if she would feel anything if she kissed me, she thinks she's bi, well probably gay, and she is deeply in love with you, she always been in love with you.
I read that She was touching herself to pictures of you back in high school. She still has wet dreams about you. So that's why. I told her I could get you to have sex with her, and I did, and she knows she does have a thing for girls and she is in love with you now."

"So you lied to me and used me, you guys basically tricked me." I grabbed the phone out of his pocket and ran to the bathroom he came after me and stood at the doorway. He watched me drop the phone into the toilet. "Flush it" he said simply like he didn't care. I flushed the toilet, which the phone obviously didn't actually go down,afterwards he gave a sarcastic round of applause.
"Good girl!, you're such a good little girl." He said cheerily with a smile plastered across his face.
"I'm not a good girl! Stop saying that." I shouted back at him. His sarcastic smile faded.
"You're not a good girl at all, you've been so bad to me in the past few hours. I can't let that slide."
He walked out of the room and went into into the liquor cabinet and picked up a bottle of Ciroc. I followed and watched him drink it straight as my eyes widened. I reached out my hand and nodded my head as a gesture so he would pass the bottle to me.
"Good girls don't drink"
"Stop it" I said as I wrestled the bottle out of his hand and gulped it down.
"Aw, are you trying to impress me?"
""Shut the fuck up!" I screamed in his face, or as close as I could reach.
"You're cute when you try to control me, we both know I'm the boss here"
I continued to gulp down the drink.
"You shouldn't be drinking at this time in the morning"
I rolled my eyes at his words, before walking out of the room to go to bed. I layed on my bed and instantly snuggled into the covers, falling asleep. I knew he'd be gone before I woke up, so I was looking forward to the peace and quiet.