34.

Check out a MGK book I wrote with BriGhost . It's called baby daddy and it's on her page, @ me in the comments of you check it out 🖤🖤

A/N: My condolences and prayers are with Kells through this tough time, in case you didn't know he lost his father😔🙏🏽

Another couple of months had passed and Kells
and I were going through a rough patch. It seemed like he wasn't taking his own advice. The headlines about me were getting to his head and I tried to ignore his behaviour, but it was getting more controlling and hurtful. I didn't understand the shift, he'd gone from being carefree to checking every Instagram post and every YouTube video, and at this point I found it easier to have him 'approve' of everything first.

His own child looked at him with wide eyes as he paced up and down at the bottom of the bed.
"I really don't know what's gotten into you lately?" I said
" Nothing, If you just delete the post I'll be fine." He huffed.
"I'm not deleting it."
He stopped and threw himself on the bed, holding his hands up to his face, in what appeared to be frustration.

"I don't understand why you want to show everything off."
"Daddy when is uncle Rook coming?" Casie asked, I always admired how intelligent she was, and her changing the subject just before an argument was another example of this.

"I'm not sure Cas, but I'm probably going to go out and get some alone time, and Aaliyah can take you out." He sat up shrugged.

"You're being mean, and Aaliyah isn't. Why does she have to listen to you? If I can wear a dress why can't Lia? she's a grown up!"

"Don't talk to me like that Casie!"

"Don't be mean then!"

"Casie!"

"Don't stress it's-"

"Aaliyah shut the fuck up, and don't get involved!" He cut me off.

"Kells!" I said in disbelief.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?!" My eyes widened as I heard Casie respond.

I jumped when Kells bolted towards her and grabbed her arm roughly.

"Kells! Babe relax!" I said as I followed him,

"You're not going anywhere today, and don't talk to me for the next hour!" He said as he practically shoved her into her room and held the door shut.

I couldn't help but pout at the sound of her trying to open the door, she was crying hysterically, really getting herself into a state.

"I hate you! You're the worst dad ever!! I hate you!! I wish uncle Rook was my dad!! I want to see uncle Rook! I want to go! I hate you! I hate you!" I could hear her through the door, she kept saying pretty much the same thing for over 15 minutes until she finally gave up, at this point he just slid the lock at the top of the door and walked past me back to our bedroom.

"I never noticed that lock." I said walking in the room as he laid down.

"She hasn't either, she thinks I'm standing at the door holding it for an hour, so don't tell her." He said looking through his phone.

"Kells you know I-"

"Can you get out of the house for today...Rook is still coming so you can hang out with him, looking like that...I can't wait to see the articles." He said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Babe I'm not doing anything wrong, I-"

"I love you, I promise I do, but please can you go."