35.

A/N:This is a long one and I finally hit 100K 🎉🎉🖤🖤🖤🖤🥺

I finally opened my eyes and groaned softly, my head was spinning as I squinted. Unfortunately I was able to remember quite a lot of the night before, so when I realised I was being held by Rook, I froze, I didn't want to be the one to wake him up, so I stayed still and closed my eyes, I tried to move around so he would stir whilst I was 'still asleep'.

I heard a low moan come out of his mouth, his breath tickling her ear. My eyes widened slightly as I felt him grind into me. He was hard!! I gritted my teeth since I felt slightly uncomfortable, at the way it made my body react.

I almost moaned at the way he grabbed my throat and lifted my leg up, my jaw dropped when I realised I was naked under that t-shirt.

"Alecia, I know you love morning sex, usually you'd be all over me by now, I love waking up to you sucking my dick." He chuckled into my ear.

I cleared my throat. "That sounds impressive, but ummm I'm Aaliyah." I said.

I expected him to let go and maybe get up, but he chuckled and just hugged me tight, I couldn't get out of his grip. I didn't mean to like it, but after a while I felt comfortable, I hated that I liked it as I fell back to sleep.

The next time I woke up I was relieved to know Rook was no longer laying with me. I got myself up and looked through the apartment, I thought that he was in his bedroom so I didn't think anything of it when I opened the bathroom door.

"Aaliyah!"
"Fuck why aren't you in the other bathroom!?" I squealed as I turned around. He was completely naked.

"You're good." He said nonchalantly, as I turned back round.

He handed me a clean towel, and a toothbrush that was still in the packet as he walked past me, with a towel now wrapped around his waist. I got myself showered and noticed when I got out that Rook had slipped a large yellow hoodie in the room. I tied my braids up and put the jumper on after I had brushed my teeth.

I came back into the room wearing just a hoodie, and slipped on my shoes, which were chunky, and went with it.

"Aaliyah can you braid?"  The sound of his voice made me jump.

"Oh I don't braid my own hair, but I can do twists." I answered as I turned around to face him.

"Could you do that for me? Do you know what I mean, with the middle part?"

"Yeah sure, I'll probably do about eight...maybe twelve, depends on how thick your hair is." I said as he ushered me toward the bedroom.

As I got closer to him the smell of his cologne filled my nostrils. He saw the way I eyed my phone on his dresser.

"I put it on charge for you." He shrugged as he sat on the edge of the bed.

I picked up the rat-tailed comb from the bed and started to part his hair.

"I can see why Alecia loves you." I said, rolling my eyes at the way he moved his head to look me in the eyes.

"I can see why Kells loves you." He smiled.

I kissed my teeth at him.
"Stop moving, put your head down." I chuckled as he did what I said. I proceeded to twist the sections for a while, and it was in complete silence, I found it awkward, we had this weird energy between us.

"Can you...maybe say I slept on the floor and didn't hug you all night long?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"And can you maybe not tell Kells about whatever the fuck I took...I just got drunk...ok?"