1.

Follow: MGKFAM  on Twitter 😇💅🏽

DISCLAIMER: I've only seen two people comment about this but I thought I'd address it. I completely understand if a 10 year age gap makes you uncomfortable, but given my own mum got with my dad (who's almost 10yrs older) at 18 I didn't see a problem with it in this context, since it's a book. The first 5-7 parts of this book make me cringe...hard. I don't like some of the plot myself. But I didn't think it was fair to change everything after so many people had read it anyway. Feel free to DM me. Thanks x

"Lia!" My friend called through the music, earning no response from me as I looked around Me, the house was stunning, and so were the people, parties were not My scene, but even I had to admit this one was pretty amazing.

"Aaliyah!" My friend called once again, snapping me out of my thoughts. She motioned for me to follow her mumbling on about her favourite rapper being at the party as she led me outside. There was a big pool full of people swimming around and the pristine lawn had now been trampled on by the dozens of people outside conversing and drinking.

I stood awkwardly, as I allowed my black and blue ombré braids to cover my face, tensing up slightly with anxiety, I tried to take deep breaths to shake the feeling off but it wasn't working.
"Lesha, I don't think I can stay here much longer"
"Lia, relax, I'm right here with you, nothing bad is happening ok"
"Alecia!" I almost screamed.
She sighed looking through her purse, handing me the keys to her car.
"I'll uber to your place Later" she said clearly frustrated at me.
I rushed out, but before I even managed to get out of the door I bumped into a tall figure.
I looked up and of course I knew who that was, he smiled at me, he went to talk but before anything came out of his mouth I ran away...yes...I ran away from him, however I didn't think he would chase after me.

There was so much land I had to run through just to get to Lesha's car, when I finally got to the car I sat in the driver seat for a few seconds trying to get my breath back, not before I heard someone running towards me. He leant in the car unable to talk since he was out of breath. It seemed now
That I was away from the party, the cloud of anxiety over my head had started to fade. I found myself chuckling at the guy panting for breath still.
"Ay, can I sit down" he said pointing beside me. I nodded yes at him he instantly opened the door and sat in the passenger seat beside me.
(A/N: cas is pronounced case)
"Cas said you should Make a YouTube channel."
"What?" I said as I obviously gave him the whole 'bitch what?' Face.
"My daughter wants you to"
"You're Machine Gun Kelly? Right?" I asked now unsure it was the same guy.
He nodded his head at me.
"If you know that, then you'll know I have a daughter, she saw you feature on Olivia grays channel and literally fell in love with you. She won't stop talking about how you should make a YouTube...so...I had to chase you and make sure you know that you have fan that would like to see more of you"
"You mean Alecia gray? My best friend" I said as a shy smile creeped onto my face.
"What's your name sweetie?" He asked me, changing the subject.
"Aaliyah" I mumbled.
"Why did you run?" He said raising his eyebrows at me.
"I-anxiety" I answered.
"Aaliyah you do realise the only way you can get over stuff is to face it, you can't outrun your anxiety"he looked at me.
"Yeah, I figured" I said rolling my eyes at him.
"How old are you? beautiful"he smirked at me.
"18...you?" I said hesitantly
"28"
"So tell me more about about your daughter."

-------time skip dialogue (20 minutes later)

"What's your favourite food?"
"Oh definitely Chicken" he said gleefully.
"Umm...don't you think people are waiting for you?, I mean they are gonna know that you've left" I mumbled.
"No, I'm not that important, no-one will notice, especially when everyone in there is famous anyway. Can you take me to go get some food? I'll pay." He said casually.
"I don't know you, like... what if you are some kinda secret murderer"
"Everybody already know I kill the pussy, but don't worry...you're safe" he said laughing at his own joke.