nine.

LOST SOULS!
CHAPTER NINE.
you're my brother.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄WARNING: includes dark themes such as suicide and possibly other triggers

WARNING: includes dark themes such as suicide and possibly other triggers. please be mindful and stay safe xx

WHEN ADRIAN REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS, HE FOUND THE BIG GREEN EYES OF LYDIA MARTIN STARING AT HIM IN AWE WITH THE PADS OF HER SOFT, SMOOTH FINGERTIPS CARESSING HIS ANGLED FACE. A tired groan rumbled in the back of his raspy throat, his head slowly rising from its spot on his shoulder- which had a bit of drool on it- as he struggled to drag himself back up to his seat. "What happened while I was out?"

"W-Well, for starters, your wound is completely gone," Lydia released a shaky breath as she gulped to free herself from the burden of worry, following her brother out of the bathroom. "And there is seriously something wrong with this place."

"Yeah, this place isn't exactly doing well for me- human and supernatural-wise either, Lyds." Adrian grumbled as he walked over to where he had placed his phone, sighing when he saw he had a few missed calls and texts from both Stiles and Scott; the Stilinski boy's notifications winning by a landslide. "We should leave."

"But they were suicides, not murders," Allison pointed out to the two siblings when she noticed the female redhead of the pair nod at the previous sentence and begin to pack up her stuff, the male helping. "And it's not like this place is haunted, right?"

"Well, maybe not haunted, but my Necromancer senses are definitely tingling and telling me that that couple Lydia heard in the other room next to us made their suicide pact in that very room." Adrian was not one keen on being open to ideas as he shoved more of Lydia's stuff away from sight, receiving a hit on the arm at how careless he was handling the items. "Ow! Relax, it's just a makeup bag!"

"Maybe that's why they're renovating." The strawberry blonde turned to her best friend after telling her brother off, walking towards the Argent girl with wide eyes. "Maybe they've been scraping brain matter off the wood paneling."

"That's a little intense." Adrian mumbled after Allison softly and calmly told them that they should find out what's going on before jumping into anything just to be sure.

"Let's go check back at the reception desk and ask." The tall brunette waved her arm back in the direction of the door, her best friend right on her tail. However, as they opened the door to leave, they noticed the male of the group wasn't following. "Adrian?"

"Yeah, I'll pass, thanks. That old lady was quite frankly too much for me and my Necromancer side to handle, so I'll just stay here and hopefully sleep this dreadful night away." The teenage boy crossed his arms over his chest, flopping back onto one of the beds with a huge sigh; cracking one eye open. "Good luck though."