🐛👑𝕰pilogue👑🐛

Callum was in Ezran's room. He was putting his wedding outfit on. It was very similar to what King Harrow wore. He was ready to be married to his friend, his lover. Then Ezran came in he was matching Callum with the exception of the crown on his head.

"Callum, you ready?" Ezran asked.

"As ready as I can be," Callum replied before walking to a balcony to meet Zym.

***

Ethari and Runaan were in the Silvergrove waiting for Callum to arrive. Then Pyrrah landed and Ellis and Ava hopped off. 

"Hello, Ethari and Runaan! Lujanne will be riding in on her Moon Phoenix, Phoe-Phoe," Ellis said.

"Okay, good to know. Rayla is waiting just beyond the illusion," Ethari said, "Come do the ritual  with me to get in."

And Ellis nodded as she did the ritual.

Then she ran into Rayla's arms.

"Rayla! I'm so excited!" Ellis exclaimed.

"So am I Ellis!" Rayla said, "Now come, you have a dress to put on!"

"Okay!" Ellis said as she followed Rayla to her parents' house.

***

Ethari was working on the decorations with Callum's Aunt Amaya and Janai.

'These are wonderful decorations, Ethari,' Amaya signed.

"Yep, I agree, Amaya," Ethari said, "It's hard to believe seven years ago they met." 

Amaya nodded as she rolled out the white walkway. Janai smiled and helped straightened the walkway. Then Lujanne came through with some people from Katolis.

"Hello, Lujanne," Ethari said as he greeted the kind woman. 

"Hello to you too, Ethari," Lujanne replied. 

***

Then people and elves alike were sitting down next to each other. 

Then Callum came and stood in front of all the elves and people, left of the wedding officiator. And of course, Ezran was beside him. The wedding officiator was in the middle of the aisle.

Then a tiny group of musicians started to play the Katolian wedding march. And then Ellis came walking down the aisle with a basket of assorted flowers.