👑🐛Chapter Five🐛👑

*~Sooo...Now What?~*

~The Next Morning~

Rayla woke up and kissed her future husband's forehead. She smiled and quickly got dressed. Then she woke her sleepy prince up.

"Callum? Wake up, sleepy boy!" Rayla said, "We're going to Xadia today."

And Callum shot up and smiled as he got ready for Xadia. Ethari had woken up an hour ago and was talking to Lujanne about the moon Nexus.

"Ethari!" Rayla called.

"Yeah Rayla?" Ethari called back.

"We're about to go!" Callum called.

"Okay! I'll join you!" Ethari called back, not wanting Rayla and Callum to be alone.

"Rayla? Do you want me to transform my arms into wings so that way we can fly together?" Callum asked Rayla.

"Oh, Callum you're so romantic! Yes! I'll fly with you!" Rayla squealed.

"Soren! Ellis! Ava! Ezran! Bait! Ethari! Time to go!" Rayla called.

"Rayla, aren't you flying with us?" Ezran asked her.

"No, I'm flyin' with Callum," Rayla said as she giggled.

"You're what?!" Ethari yelled.

"I'm flyin' with Callum!" Rayla said again.

"How? On the Moon phoenix?"

"No, on Callum," Rayla said.

"No! You're on the dragon! We're all on the dragon!" Ethari said.

"Fine! C'mon Callum!" Rayla said.

~Over The Midnight Desert~

Callum jumped off Azymondias.

"Well, he's dead," Ethari said.

Then Rayla leaped off Zym.

"Rayla!" Ethari yelled.

Then from below the clouds, Callum flew up with Rayla holding his neck.

"Rayla! You're okay!" Ethari said, "But...how is he flying? He's a human."

"Well...Ethari. Callum used Dark Magic once before Ezran left for the throne. He had never done it before. So...he was unconscious for a few hours... Then when he woke up... he could do magic. He connected to a primal source. Then Ibis showed Callum how to...Callum! Where are you goin'!" Rayla said.

Callum was diving beneath the clouds.

"I'm taking the detour!" Callum said happily.

"Oh, Callum!" Rayla said right before she kissed his lips.

Then Callum landed in the center of the center oasis.

Callum's wings so turned back into arms. Then Rayla started looking around. Then she slipped and fell into the water.

"Callum! Help!" Rayla screamed. Callum ran over to his fiancee and helped her out of the river. Then she took her armor off and changed into black leggings and used a black wrap as her shirt.

Then Callum walked into the middle of the river. The river went to his chest and Rayla took her wet boots off and carefully went into the water.

"C'mon Rayla! I'm right here!" the prince said. Then Rayla carefully slid into her warm and blue fear.

Then Rayla and Callum made it to the other side.

"Callum! I found it!" Rayla squealed.

Callum rushed over to Rayla and the flower. It was a red and navy blue flower. The stem was purple just like Rayla's eyes. It was the perfect flower that symbolized both of them. Rayla and Callum sat down and held the flower, being careful not to pull it out of the ground.

"What do you seek?" the flower demanded.

"I would like to transfer half my life to him or..." Rayla started.

"Or to give me the life span of a Moonshadow elf," Callum finished.

"Humm...very interesting," the flower replied.

Hey, my lovely lilies! It's me. So sorry for the short chapter. But I thought you might want to know that this book is almost done! Yup, sorry. 

Word count: 576

Bye!

Ciao!

Adios!

I'm soo DONE!

Always-In-Love OUT!