👑🐛Chapter Seven🐛👑

Disclaimer:As I get better the book will change along with the way I write. So on with the story.

*~Back Together Again~*

Ezran looked at his brown-haired half brother. 'Why does Rayla not want to get near Callum? Isn't Rayla with Callum?'

Callum looked at his white-haired ex-girlfriend, 'Why can't the flower just listen?' 

~A Couple Of Hours Later~

"What has this idiot human done to hurt Rayla?" Ethari said to Runaan.

"I don't know Ethari, but if I need to I'll kill him!" Runaan said.

"Runaan, calm down. No need for drastic measures," Ethari reasoned.

"I suppose your right, love," Runaan said before kissing Ethari with all the passion he had for him when inside the coin. 

~The Next Morning~

"Rayla, Callum, will you tell us what happened yesterday?" Soren asked, "I mean sure, Ethari and Runaan aren't thrilled that you're together, but the only care that Rayla's happy. And Callum, you make her happy." 

"Soren, don't you mean, were together?" Rayla said.

"Were together?" Soren asked, "What happened in the half an hour you two were gone!"

"Were done, Soren. Finished, over, through," Rayla said.

"No way!" Ezran said. 

"Rayla? Can we talk?"  Runaan asked. 

"Yeah. Sure Runaan," Rayla said.

"Ethari come," Runaan commanded.

"Okay, Runaan," Ethari said as he joined him. 

______________

"Rayla. You were happy. You know, with the human. What happened?" Ethari asked.

"The flower... it..." Rayla started but her voice trailed off. 

"What flower?" Runaan asked. 

"A magical flower just across the river in the middle of the barrier," Rayla said looking down at the ground. 

"I'll go kill it!" Runaan said. 

"Runaan no drastic measures," Ethari reasoned, "The human is an okay person. Rayla, what does this flower do?" 

"This flower it..." Rayla started before she started to cry. 

"Ethari, go get Callum," Runaan whispered to his husband.

"Okay," Ethari whispered as he went to go get Callum.

_____________________

"Callum!" Ethari called.

The brown-haired boy looked at one of his ex-girlfriend's father figures. 

"What do you need Ethari?" The brown-haired boy asked.