🐛👑𝕰pilogue👑🐛

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! AND I AM SORRY! I SAID THIS WOULD BE A SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!

*~Wedding Bells~*

"Rayla! It's time for cake tastings!" Ethari called.

It had been a month since Aaravos was killed.

Rayla and Callum have been eating 10 different cakes a day. And this was their 10th day. And in between was planning, dresses, flowers, and tuxes.

"Comin' Ethari!" Rayla called.

"Bring the fiancee!" Runaan called. 

"Okay!" Rayla called back.

Then she went to find her future husband. Then Rayla though of her wedding party dress, dark green with light brown gauntlets.  And her dark green assassin boots with a flower veil.

That was her wedding dress. And she was going to be wed in Silvergrove. And then she started to cry. And then Callum opened his door to see his crying fiancee. 

"Rayla? Are you okay?" Callum asked as he hugged her.

"I want my parents!" Rayla cried.

"Rayla, we've tried. Viren would tell us where the bag of coins is. I want to meet your parents but I can't unless Viren tells us," Callum said.

"Okay," Rayla cried.

"Come I bet Runaan and Ethari are waiting for us," Callum said before taking Rayla's hand and walking down the stairs and to the entrance. And there were Ethari and Runaan.

"Where have you been?" Runaan asked.

"Rayla had some thoughts about the things she wants for the wedding," Callum said.

"Oh? And what were these things?" Ethari asked Callum, and of course, Rayla burst into tears.

"She wants Lain and Tiadrin for our wedding," Callum explained.

"Oh," Ethari and Runaan said sadly.

"Well, come on you have cakes to taste," Runaan said. 

"O-okay," Rayla said quietly.

~In The Kitchen~

"So many cakes!" Callum said.

"Yeah. Runaan, you know you've made us chose one cake every tastin' and so far I like the red velvet with cream cheese frostin' and creme cheese fillin', " Rayla said.

"We know Rayla, but there are more cakes!" Ethari said.

"Oh, but I like the red velvet on too," Callum chimed in. 

"Ugh! So do we already have a winner?" Runaan asked.

"Yes," Rayla and Callum said.