👑🐛Chapter Nine🐛👑

*~The End Of This Journey~*

When they all woke they quickly prepared for the journey to the Storm Spire. 

"So is the happy couple back together?" Soren asked sleepily.

"Sure if you want to call it that," Rayla said.

"So Rayla should we discuss wedding plans," Ethari asked cheerfully.

"After this Ethari," Rayla said.

"Fine," Ethari grumbled. 

Ezran laughed as he climbed on Zym. Callum lightly whacked the back of Ezran's head. And Soren and Ellis began to laugh. Ezran rubbed his head and continued to get on Zym.

"So Runaan should we swing by Silvergrove?" Ethari asked.

"No! Ethari, you guys can't leave us!" Rayla begged.

"Hey, don't worry Moon Opal, we'll go to the Silvergrove, met people, and catch up and then meet you back at the castle. Okay?" Ethari asked Rayla. 

"Sure Ethari," Rayla said before hugging to very important father figures, "Goodbye Ethari and Runaan. See you in Katoils."

"Bye Moon Opal," Runaan said as he hugged Rayla.

"Come on Runaan. We have til sundown and Nyx will come by anyway. So," Ethari said, "I guess this is goodbye, for now, Rayla, Callum, Soren, Ezran, and Ellis. Hope to see you all ALIVE in Katolis."

"We hope the same for you Ethari and Runaan," Ezran said.

Then once everyone was on Zym they took off. The group waved to Ethari and Runaan as they flew away.

***
"So where are we going?" Ellis asked.

"To the Storm Spire. And when we are there we have to make Callum spell us before we lose all our breath," Soren said.

Ellis's face went pale, "What?!"

"Yeah, it's pretty easy. But Soren we are going to the bottom of the Storm Spire," Rayla said.

"Oh okay good," Ellis said, letting out a calm breath.

***
At the bottom of the Storm Spire, the five-set up camp.

"So four of us should go and one should stay here and lit a fire in case it gets dark before we all get back," Ellis said.

"That's a good plan, Ellis. Rayla stay and the rest of us will go," Callum said.

"But why? Huh? I'm a Moonshadow Elf!" Rayla said.

"Okay Soren stays and Rayla goes! Is that better?" Callum asked.

"Yes," Rayla said before jumping away.

Callum huffed before walking away from camp.

***
Ezran walked with Bait and looked around for something anything that said that Aaravos was here and where and if he has gone.