👑🐛 Chapter Two🐛👑

*~An Elf And Human At Bather Lodge~*

By nightfall, Rayla was being carried by Callum. Then Callum laid her down on a bed while Soren had just put their bag down and walked out.

"C-Callum? Is that you?" Rayla asked Callum as her eyes fluttered open.

"Yeah, Rayla. It's me. I promise I won't leave you alone tonight," the prince promised his girlfriend.

"Maybe tomorrow we can go see Ellis and Ava. Since their in that direction. Right Rayla? Rayla?" Callum asked.

Then he noticed that she was gone. Then he noticed that the bathroom door was open. When Callum pushed open the door he saw Rayla throwing up once again.

"Rayla when we go see Ellis and Ava maybe we can take you to the vet," Callum said

"N-no Cal-*throwing up again* lum. No vet*throwing up* we go straight*throwing up* to Xadia!" Rayla protested while throwing up.

"Rayla you're not well. The option with the most votes wins, okay?"

"No Callum, Xadia, our mission!" Rayla protested once more.

Then Callum called everyone into his and Rayla's bedroom. Rayla was mostly asleep and Ezran was too.

"Soren! Ez! Rayla! Wake up! After we talk you can all go back to bed okay?!" Callum asked hoping
for the right answer.

"Fine."

"Sure"

"Okay"

"Thank you now we have to options. 1. We go straight to Xadia tomorrow or 2. We go take Rayla to the vet in the town where Ellis and Ava live. Those are our options," Callum said.

"Option 2. Mainly because we'll have to stop more since Rayla's sick. And because I have no clue who Ellis and Ava are!" Soren stated.

"Option 1. Only because we have a mission. And because I'm not an animal! I'm an elf! So no vet!" Rayla protested.

"I chose option 1. Sorry Rayla but I agree with Soren. We'll slow down if we don't treat you. And a normal doctor doesn't understand elf anatomy. Also because Ellis and Ava know how to get there without being seen," Ezran said as he walked out the door and to his room.

Soren then stood up and smiled, "No exploring tonight Callum!" And Soren left the Callum and Rayla's bedroom for his own. Rayla looked at Callum her face bright red.

Then she jumped up and grabbed her bag and chose to change into her black and green lacey nightgown with matching undergarments.

Then she walked out of the bathroom. Callum's face turned bright red just because he looked at her.

"Night Callum. See you in the mornin'," Rayla said as she crawled into bed and fell asleep cuddling Callum's chest.

Callum looked at his sleeping girlfriend. She was the most beautiful woman in the world he thought. Then he pulled out the engagement ring. He smiled as he slipped it on Rayla's ring finger.