Deity AU! Part 3

[Katsuki]

© GIPHY @pinterest

© GIPHY @pinterest

"I'm going to get food stocks. You better not leave a single speck of dust by the time I get back. Don't enter my room, the one next to the porcelain vase!!" he warned, slamming the bamboo door exit.

You stood there quietly. You glanced around the room. Previously, the god of explosion has told you where he put his cleaning tools so you got to work.

Honestly, this house was not messy at all. The god of explosion himself was very tidy with his things. The house was also well-maintained despite it being in the woods, near a volcano crater.

Taking a broomstick, you swept away the floor and wipe it with a cloth. You cleaned the wooden windows and the walls. You dusted the furniture as well as the bamboo doors. Basically, you're doing anything like a housewife would do and keeping yourself busy. You sew some holes on the clothes that were hanging dry before bringing them back inside to fold them.

It was afternoon but the explosion god hasn't come back yet. So you decided to make dinner before he comes back.

An hour passed when you heard the bamboo door sliding. You were still in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"…" he sniffed the air. A delicious scent was coming from the kitchen.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He stormed his feet to the kitchen, making you jump in surprise and almost dropped your egg.

"Ah… Welcome back home. I'm making dinner…" you sheepishly smiled, "I hope you don't mind."

He glanced over. Checking what you were making with his pot.

"Make the miso soup extra spicy." he exited the kitchen, "Did you heat up the bath?!"

"Y-yeah!" you replied, "But I'm not sure whether the fire has gone out or not." you whispered from the kitchen.

After setting up the low table, he came out of his room drying his wet hair. He wasn't wearing his yukata properly so it showed his torso a bit. You must say he's… very muscular.

"Um… I made your soup extra spicy like what you requested, sir…" you were unsure how to address him. He sat down and picked up the chopsticks you prepared.

"Ittadakimasu." he whispered and began to eat. You did the same. You have to admit what you cook was not bad at all. You were impressed by yourself. Or maybe you were just hungry.

"Is this all you got?! Your soup was bland." he complained as he took another sip of your soup.

"Huh?? I thought it was good enough." you took a sip. Hm. You were certain it was delicious. Too much salt can lead to high blood pressure.

He put down his eating utensils and sighed. You wondered what was wrong.

"You, woman. Massage my back." he ordered.