💜like💜

💥I have a note to make that this chapter is kind of Shinsou related because I also love this boy, aside from Bakugou ofc

💥Oh, and I'm planning on making a whole book about Bakugou x Reader. This is an alternate universe to that book that I'm currently writing and editing.

Without further ado, let's get on this chapter.

💥

The sun shone brightly high up in the sky. Rumbles of voices from the crowd filled the air along with cars' honking. The delicious smell of pastries hit your nose when you entered the store.

You waved at Bakugou who was already sitting there, enjoying a glass of juice while waiting for you.

"Look who's late." Bakugou mocked as you took your seat across him.

"Oh, shut up!" you playfully laughed it off.

You made Bakugou promise to hang out with you the other day. Enrolling under the same hero agency, Bakugou and you grew closer as time pass by. It's because you and Bakugou are compatible with each other-quirks and stuff. He actually warmed up to you as time pass by. Maybe much more than you think.

"I said I'm sorry. I went to pick up Hitoshi first before I came here." You replied, taking the menu and order something to eat.

"Eyebags?" he sulked when the name left your mouth. Not only that you grew close to Bakugou but you also grew attached to Hitoshi, who also enrolled in the same hero agency. You spend more patrols with Hitoshi than Bakugou to be honest.

"Yeah. I texted you. I guess you didn't open your phone then?" Your order arrived and you thanked the waiter.

"My fucking battery died before you got here." Bakugou huffed, "Where are we going?"

"I don't know yet." You took a bite of your favourite dessert.

"You asked me to hang out but you didn't know where we are going?" Bakugou sighed in frustration.

"I said I don't know YET. You could've said you don't want to come if you don't want to hang out with me." You glared at him but in a playful glare.

"W-what?! I didn't say I don't want to hang out, idiot." he gruffed. Your silence while enjoying your dessert made him uncomfortable.

"Fine. How about the park?" he suggested, leaning into the table and resting his head on his hand.

"Fine by me! Let's go to the amusement park." you smiled, savouring your last bite and drinking Bakugou's juice.

"Hey! That's mine!" he exclaimed but you gulped it all down already.

"Too late brother. Let's go." You paid for your orders and exited the pastry shop with Bakugou.