👻first love👻

Warning! A slight mentioning of death.

Kind of Modern AU!

©Masaka2000 @ pinterest

Bakugou. Or should we call Katsuki. Let's say he is going to become the number one pro-gamer. And that he works hard both in game and in real life.

He's a genius. Even though he's kinda aggresive, everyone knows he is actually a nice person deep down.

He goes to school by bus often. And he would often see the girl that capture his eyes.

He didn't realise his surroundings at the beginning. But somehow, a girl that always seems to ride the same bus as him captures his eyes as time went by.

The girl always take the bus to go somewhere. Bakugou always sees her when he gets on the bus. When Bakugou gets off, the girl seems to stay. He wonders where the girl is going.

One day, Bakugou plugged in his airpods. He played his playlist and wait for the bus. That is his every go-to-school routine. Sometimes his mom or dad drives him to school. But today he just wanted to take the bus to see the weird girl again.

Weird girl. That was Bakugou's nickname for her. He smiled, thinking of her. Every time Bakugou sees her, she's in her own world, just like him. Looking out the window and sometimes smiling on her own like she's thinking about something nice. Her beautiful features somehow captures Bakugou's heart.

But he never got to talk to her. Does she know who is Bakugou? Does she even notice him? Does she have a boyfriend? All Bakugou did was to admire her from afar. She's just a random weird girl that Bakugou finds attractive and would never admit that she's his first love. As Bakugou let the thoughts ran inside his head, the bus came.

Bakugou got in the bus. Butterflies filled his stomach when she saw the weird girl. There is she again, the girl. She's in a ponytail today? Oh, that's unusual. Is she going on a date? Maybe. But she's just blankly staring outside the window.

Bakugou quickly sat down and distract himself from her. Playing other music from his playlist and shut his eyes.

'Should I.. Talk to her? Tomorrow?' He thought to himself as the bus slowly drove away from the bus station.

As the thought filled his head. He gathered up the courage to finally talk to the weird girl tomorrow.

Then the next day, Bakugou dressed up for a bit. Wearing a bit of burnt caramel-scented cologne and styled his hair for a bit. Tying his uniform tie more neatly than usual. He even got a little something-something that he put inside his of his bag.

Bakugou was ready to talk to the 'Weird' girl he has been un-admittingly crushing on these few weeks. He exited his house and going to take the bus today.

The bus came. Bakugou nervously yet excitedly got in. He saw the girl and walked up to her. No turning back.

"Is this seat empty?" He casually asked with the scruffy voice of his. No answer from the girl.