🎆bloom like fireworks🎆

I recommend you to use scrolling mode and listen to the song while reading this chapter. The song has lyrics so if you find it hard to read while listening, that's completely okay. You can turn it off and listen after you read this chapter.

Song : Hana no Uta
By : Hanatan

I wanted to make a poetry chapter and learn new vocabularies. I hope my poetry isn't that bad. I'm a beginner. The poet is written in italics. Enjoy!

©tumblr

©tumblr.com

Right when the sun sets
The wind sings us a lullaby
And in the petrichor fragrance we sleep
We promise each other to meet again.

"Katsuki, please… just leave me." You cried in Katsuki's chest.

"It's going to be alright, Princess. I promise." Katsuki whispered to you on the horse ride.

"The king has ordered the man to be killed!" A guard launched off the arrow, making Katsuki's horse gallop faster.

"No, Katsuki! You're going to be killed! I did not agree to run away with you to get you killed!"

"I won't. I didn't know they'll be guarding the border on this day of an important festival." Katsuki managed his cool.

The princess and her royal guard fell in love with each other a long time ago. But only when the princess was sent to be married off, she told her feelings to him. The bittersweet was, the guard also felt the same. Social status differences made it hard. Their love was not accepted by society.

The king denied their relationship. That was once. Or maybe twice. The two love birds tried multiple times to get the king's blessing. Nevertheless, the king always refuses and the princess's engagement was getting near.

They had no other choice but to flee to save their love. But the king found out about it and order his man to kill the man on the spot.

"Fire!" Another arrow shower rained down the man bringing the princess on the horse.

Few guards were able to get near the horse, forcingly trying to shove it down to the ground with a spear.

But Katsuki was mightier and more of a skilled fighter himself. He managed to sweep the guards coming near.

"We'll live together, start a family, and live happily ever after." Katsuki pulled you closer into his chest. You felt warmth thinking of it. A bright and warm future with Katsuki by your side.

You don't mind doing the chores and cooking. Even though Katsuki cooks well better than you do. You don't mind waking up to low ceilings. You REALLY don't mind waking up because you smell sweet burnt caramel and waking up to Katsuki's sleepy face definitely would be the ultimate motivation to start the day.