💞a date💞

©GIF : 78

©GIF : 78.media.tumblr.com

"Bakugou, you're taking out the garbage?" You just exited your dorm room to the kitchen and saw Bakugou heading outside, carrying a sack bag. "Can you take out mine too?"

"Take it out yourself. That's what your hands are made for." Bakugou scoffed at you, terribly annoyed.

"Okay. Tomorrow at 8 A.M. I'll take you out on a date." you left the kitchen innocently as if nothing happened and left Bakugou buffering.

Ah, here we go again. The audience clapped and oohs with amusement. Kaminari and Mina shouted crazily. It was either an insult or just a smooth pick up line. Or maybe both.

Bakugou struggles to find words to counter you. You left him speechless, just throwing out nothing but curse words. At first he was furious every time you did that but now he's just a flustered mess and to cover it up he now yells at you.

You were known for your straightforward-ness. You have been teasing Bakugou for the past couple of months because you enjoyed annoying the hell out of him. Others were unsure why you would want to do that to Baku-freaking-go but they didn't try to stop you either.

"Taking out the garbage, bro?" Kaminari laughed loudly, making Bakugou jumped at him. Angels pray for his life.

But for some others, it looked like you have feelings for Bakugou. A few even tried to get you to spill the tea but you always reply with 'Just for fun'. Bakugou on the other hand, DESPISED you teasing him. He tried to kill you once but it didn't make you give up though. Your teasing towards Bakugou just gets more often to the point he can't be mad anymore because he didn't hate some of it. He's just annoyed.

Like the time you did the cheesy pick-up line : "Wow, you sure have an amazing quirk. You make my heart explode and it always goes boom-boom whenever I look at you." he lowkey likes that.

Or the time when you were sparring against Bakugou because Aizawa asked you to and you were out of breath and you took the chance : "I'm not out of breath because of the spar, you're just breathtaking." Bakugou was clearly annoyed but lowkey was flattered.

"But really, do you not like Y/N? I always see you get all blushy when Y/N does that." Mina confronted Bakugou after he calmed down. And after he took the garbage out.

"What are you trying to say, you fucking racoon eyes?" Bakugou was still annoyed.

"Mina's right, Bakugou. Tomorrow you have a date right? Are you going?" Kirishima also agrees with Mina.

Bakugou was not admitting his feelings. The squad knows Bakugou clearly has feelings for you but Bakugou's pride was just too much for him to see through itself. He's just stubborn, that's all.

"I'm not." he spat, quickly got up from the couch and went up to his room.

"Geez. Bro needs some help." Sero commented.