♠drunk confession♠

©from m

©from m.blog.naver.com

⭐ GROWN UP AU
⚠warning : slight drinking

"Ah, hello?" a faint 'click' sound was heard when someone picked up the other side of the phone.

"It's you."

"It is me. What are you doing right now?" You heard a faint sound of fire sizzling on a pan.

"I'm cooking. What do you want?" The gruff voice answered you as he cracked an egg open, trying to make lunch.

"Oh, you're off from hero duty today?" You asked, "That's good to hear."

"Yeah. Do you need anything?" Bakugou put the phone aside and putting it on speaker.

"Yeah... can you... Come and drink with me tonight?"

Bakugou was silent for a moment but didn't question anything. Your voice sounded gloomy to him so he knew something was up.

"...fine." he continued to cook his egg.

"Okay. I'll come later." you ended the call.

It's been.. Quite a few years since your UA graduation, the same year as Bakugou. You were one of Bakugou's squad back then. But you and him were especially close.

After graduation, you moved to another city to pursue your dream as a hero working under a famous agency. You lost contact with Bakugou as well as some others because of your hectic schedule as a pro-hero in a famous agency. Your popularity rose very quickly in that city.

You managed to get in touch with Bakugou again after many years and the good news is, you moved back. For Bakugou, he was kinda relieved when you finally reached out to him again. Because he thought he said something wrong and that you just didn't want to talk to him again.

Because believe me, you were his secret little crush in high school. He didn't want to admit it at first. But as he matured, he kinda admitted to himself that you were his first love.

💥💥💥

"Bakugou!" you rang his doorbell.

"You-! It's 6 in the afternoon! Isn't it a little too early to be drinking?" Bakugou yelled, but soon lower his voice after he opened the door for you.

"Sorry. I'm hungry. Do you want to grab dinner first?" you chuckled at his messy self. He smelt like burnt caramel. It looks like he was just working out.

"Tsk. Fine. Give me 10 minutes." Bakugou let you into his apartment. Arm barbels were scattered on the ground with a yoga mat laying on the floor. He WAS working out. Bakugou quickly took a shower and got changed.

"Why did you take a shower? You smelt nice before actually." you giggled, making yourself comfortable in his couch.

"Shut up! I don't want girls swarming around like mosquitos later in the pub." Bakugou stomped around, looking for his scarf.