Peaceful Times Never Last

Apologies for the VERY LONG wait, I was battling some crippling depression while the pandemic was raging plus my studies are hitting me like Truck-kun sends MCs to another world. Nonetheless, it has given me some time to reread the lore plus the new content is the game plus Genshin came. It's like battling your priorities vs hobbies. I did some revision on this chapter, I hope you all can enjoy it.

Stigmata Space, Yae Village, Few Days Later

Rin also spoke to me days ago before I performed Soul Burial on her, she said to take care of her sister. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the meaning behind those words and I just stood before her agape. She just laughed as as then turn to look to Sakura, which said person blushing like a tomato.

'I watched too much anime to know where this is going...' With that, now I have a girl that has or already has feelings for me. I don't know how to deal with it because my intention was not that. 

With the cycle ended, time spent here will be the same on the outside. Though I wonder how much time has passed. Best not to think about the complicated stuff, because I was wondering how Hollows and Pluses existed here with the never-ending cycle before I came.

Maybe the people (souls?) here will pass on normally, if that's the case I need to visit here regularly to do my duties.

From what I know, a stigmata implanted to a Valkyrie gives the said Valkyrie the abilities and memories of the stigmata. As I thought further in the game, Sakura entrusted her stigmata to Theresa for the Sakuno Rondo Battlesuit and borrowed Mei's body since she was the most compatible to her.

Upon reaching that conclusion, maybe I won't need Gigai because Sakura sent the Divine Key Jizo Mitama to the real world, which was only supposed to exist in the stigmata space.

Yae Shrine

When I arrived, I was immediately tackled by a small blur.

"Aniki!!" Higokumaru was really excited to greet me. A few days ago after the appearance of the Gates of Hell, she appeared.

Apparently, she just woke up in the Shrine and she was aware of what had happened against the confrontation of Dormammu.

Leaving all the complicated details aside, I patted the little kitsune's head as she let me go. The two ladies greeted me, Sakura being more affectionate , and somehow Kallen did not notice.

'This will be difficult.' 

Back in my previous life, I have a fair relationship with the opposite sex, some casual, some serious ones, but never this really close. I never even had a girlfriend when I am too focused on my studies, though I am not that smart, I just get distracted easily.

I was unsure how to respond to Sakura's action towards me, and I did one simple thing.

I went for the head. 

Of course not that context! I patted her head as I also rubbed her ears. This earned all of us some purrs from Sakura.

Said girl realizing how she is acting then bashfully slapped my hand and spouted denials.

"B-By my faith, that was cute." Kallen watched our interactions, in her mind she was already piecing the puzzle but also could not help but feel jealous.

Higokumaru laughed and kept on teasing her Aneki, the two then are having a childish but cute argument.

After that small ice-breaking session, I discussed the future plans, and my origins.