Blast in the Past 2

Sorry about the long wait, due to the quarantine and loaded schoolwork I have almost no time for my story. Well here it is, no flames please.

Yae Village Shrine

Kallen had enough strength to roam around, she changed her clothes to a simple kimono provided for her by the priestess. She then stumbled upon the said person who rescued her, he appeared to be meditating.

She then noticed his left arm, it was no human but a clawed arm. It was enough for her to put her guard up.

She noticed the priestess observing the man, curious and on guard too.

"Do not mistake my appearance as a threat, if I were an enemy this conversation would not be happening with you Ms. Nun  and Ms. Priestess." He opened his eyes and stared at them, from their point of view as they continued to stare at his eyes they could see a clear resolve and a calm aura around him.

Though it wasn't enough to let their guard down, he continued to speak.

"I'm merely a passerby in this village, though you Ms. Nun has something very dangerous in your possession. I suggest to keep it with you at all times, who knows what would happen if any curious person would open it."

Kallen widened her eyes at that, she hardened her stare, "How would I know if you are not after it?" She summoned her pistols and Judah, though she still feels weak she has enough strength to fight.

The man sighed "If I were really after it, you would have not waken up and this village would be in flames." He stood up, giving the two ladies a calculating gaze.

"I rather not have blood spilled here, I could already sense several angry souls in this village wanting this very place to be burned to the ground." As he said that, a masked beast unknown by the two ladies emerged from the shadows,  it's aim was for the corrupted cube.

Acting fast, Joseph/Ichigo materialized his bow and shot down to cripple the beast. The two ladies were too stunned to react at this.

"I believe we haven't introduced ourselves, eh? Well you my name is Kurosaki Ichigo." He continued to speak as he stabbed the beast's mask with a black nodachi that he came out of nowhere.

Hesitating a bit, Kallen introduced herself, "Kallen Kaslana, S-rank Valkyrie of Schicksal."

Sakura followed, "Yae Sakura, priestess of Yae Village."

"So your family is the founder of this village?" Joseph/Ichigo asked (for future chapters, I will refer the main character as Ichigo)

The preistess shook her head "It was named this way in respect of my ancestors as the one's who fulfill the duties in safeguarding this village and the traditions." It was hidden, but Ichigo knew there was bitterness in her tone.

"I'll ask no more, though I need to roam around the village. There are more of these Hollows up and about." He then shunpoed away to cleanse the spirits

The two stared at each other and Kallen spoke "We'll probably ask him later about those beasts. In the long years of human existence, this is the first time those things emerged."

Sakura nodded "Yes, even when I'm fulfilling my role as a priestess, spirits like these beast never appeared. Maybe something is agitating them?"

For sure, more troubles ahead are going to emerge as the two began there preparations for a fight.

Meanwhile, 1st POV

"Damn, who knew Hollows would exists here?" I thought out load

'Well, it's your presence that made them possible for sure. Without you in this world, this things wouldn't even exist.' Zangetsu made a point, though I wonder if getting to Soul Society is possible with me cleansing these Hollows.

'Hmm, it's possible since these souls are being cleansed but better be careful, you do not want an enemy out of the Shinigami or even the surviving Quincies.' That too, well it seems Soul Society is off for now though they will wonder where all this souls are coming from.

"I better watch myself, I really don't want to linger here for too long." I hurried in a burst of Shunpo, since I was going to visit the village, it was better for me to disguise my appearance even though my hair would stand out.

As I have guess, there were several souls in the village whose Chains of Fate were nearing corrosion, if I had waited more the village will be razed by several hollows. No doubt, a few of the would-be Hollows will only evolve to Adjuchas, a survival of the fittest among the fresh Hollows.

I sighed, irritated. If it were up to me I would have smacked all the elders of the village for their closed-minded thinking. No wonder in the present time this village ceased to exist.

I immediately performed Soul Burial to them, when some of the souls noticed me doing it they asked me who I am. I never said a word and just did my supposed job.

It took about an hour for me to  finish up. I then proceeded back at the shrine. Honestly, I just want to go back to the present time in order to stop Otto, anything I do here would not affect the current time since this is only a stigmata space.

Nevertheless, I am not heartless to leave the two ladies to their never-ending cycle of death and despair. If I could just insert a part of my memories for them to realize the never-ending cycle.

I'll need a step-by-step approach:

1. I need to gain their trust, which will be a challenge.

2. I need to purify the cube for Higokumaru to come out.

3. The optional, make them not like each other.

The 3rd step is really up to me if I wanted them to be together or not. Hey, the two are extremely attractive so cut me some slack. I only wanted them not to like each other and not like me, though if it comes to that I don't know what to do.

Well, it's time for a Shinigami to rise up against the Honkai.