When the Cherry Blossoms Bloom (Final Part)

In front of Yae Shrine

There were only a few things that scared Hellmaru, one defying the Will of the Honkai, two is dying, and three unknowns.

Before her was a mixture of the last two, an unknown that is capable of killing her.

"Run me by that again? You succeeded? You and that pitiful Will of the Honkai in turning Sakura?" The double-toned voice doesn't help ease her worries, it only reinforced her fears. Along with that, it was hard for her to move, as if the weight of the world was all over her.

She could not respond, despite her pride, she couldn't. Those piercing yellow eyes and black sclera, she could already see in them the hundred ways of tormenting her.

"But killing you won't give me any satisfaction, I guess I'll have a little chat with that Will of the Honkai and force to give up it's influence of my friend. And maybe yours too." Before she could think of anything else, a sharp pain tore into her head.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

With Kallen

Kallen cursed inwardly, despite her efforts she wasn't able to purify and save Sakura. Before her was a Herrscher now.

No more hesitating, she hated it. It all comes down to one thing, one will live and one will die.

The Herrscher summoned a ghostly Samurai-like being. With the two in tandem, it would take more efforts to take her down.

Dodging was almost impossible, when Sakura misses, the Samurai would follow-up in order to secure a hit, it is same for the other.

Only using the Chains of Judah saved her in critical moments and potentially fatal strikes. As time passes by, her strength wanes, she noticed all her energy were going into the Samurai, sucking on her like a leech.

'I would not last long, any further and these two will deliver the final blow.' She wonders about Ichigo, probably busy fending off the beast of the box.

"Oh? Tired already? I am just getting warmed up here. You humans were always pathetic in long-term fights." The Herrscher saying those insults in Sakura's voice just stings her heart.

"You pathetic lifeforms always cling into feelings of love and hope. It makes me sick, and from the memories of my Host, it only reinforced it. The truth behind this place, I'll probably do a favor for all the other ignorant worms of this world by ridding all those who live here." Deep inside, Kallen agrees, but she could not let her personal feelings and the actions of a few to judge a whole village.

"It may seem like that...." Kallen whispered, but loud enough for her enemy to hear.

"Still feeling confident? Please, let me hear your thoughts~" The Herrscher drawls out while inching the blade on the nun's heart.

"Feelings, emotions? We are not human if we do not have that. Despite the odds stacked against humanity, we persevere. We cling to our feelings as a lifeline, showing defiance to those who seek to break us. Even in the face of death, we will spit on your face, knowing you won't take satisfaction from our unbreakable resolve." Kallen's face drips with sweat, but her words and feeling were true, she may know that she may not survive now, but she will not give satisfaction to the Honkai.

The Herrscher narrowed her eyes, offended by her words "How amusing, despite right now you are at my mercy, you dare defy me? Well, no more games, it's time for you to die."

Before she could pierce the blade into the nun's heart, she felt pain. She stumbled to the ground, dropping the blade. With that, the Samurai disappeared.