A New Beginning

My name is Joseph, I prefer not disclosing my last name for privacy reasons. Me? Thing is I'm just your regular person, no defining features whatsoever. I'm a college student who is just at the 1st year. Hard? You bet, life in college is hard and I just beginning to taste it.

I'm also a gamer and an anime fan, people often confuse weebs to anime fans. Weebs are those who hardly know anyhing about Japan and act and speak Japanese as if they live there. Anime fans are those people who enjoy watching anime or reading manga.

Well enough about that. You see, I'm just walking across the street when a freaking car just run me over. Nice right? At least it's not a freaking truck that came out of know-where. Well let me tell you it was sudden and no final thoughts flashed through my mind except the regrets and about my family. I just prayed to God (yes I'm Christian don't sue me, I have my faith and you have yours so don't judge) that if I could get another chance in life, I hope I retain my knowledge cause it will suck forgetting your previous life.

All I could here was shouting before I truly died and closed my eyes, the last thing I saw was people rushing toward me.

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

'Huh, what the hell?!' My eyes snapped open, the first thing I saw was the blue sky.

'Am I in Heaven or something?' I tried my senses and flexed my fingers. 'Seems real enough,' then I tried really something stupid, I slapped both my cheeks.

"OW What the f*ck!!!!" My cheeks burned bright red with palm marks.

'It seems I'm alive, but how? Maybe God granted my wish since I can clearly remember everything, including the hit-and-run....' I studied my surroundings, usually this marks me an Isekai character, and no I'm not thinking I am a protagonist or something. I just hoped no useless goddess is here with me or a curse which brings me back to life.

All I see is that:

1. I'm on top of  a building, a tall one at that since the winds are strong.

And

2. I feel something coursing through my veins.

I began moving around and searching for a mirror in order to study myself, if there are any changes. No luck, the only thing I could do is look at my arms to check my skin tone, my skin tone is usually between tanned and white skin, someone from the tropics.

To my confusion, I was wearing something, added to that, my left arm is something!

IT WAS A FREAKING CLAW, MY LEFT ARM IS NOT HUMAN!

I checked on it, dark blue in color, along with a white stripe running along around my arm. My right though seems to be wrapped in a glove and a long sleeve, and its blue too.

'I know my favorite color is blue, but I don't have a freaking fetish for it!' I ran my right hand through my hair which felt strange too. Usually my hair is just hard to run through my hands as it's unruly. Now? I felt it very easy and spiky, and to my knowledge I don't have spiky hair.

I felt my side-burns too. They are shoulder length, my eyes then met the color of my hair.

'Oh hell no...' Inside I was giddy, but also nervous, I hoped I'm wrong.

My hair was/is orange! I desperately searched anything for any form of reflection.

It took a while searching the roof and with luck I found a puddle.

I gulped, hoping beyond hope I was wrong. And seems Fate likes to laugh at me.

'Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!' I panicked, and before me was the face of Ichigo Kurosaki, one of my favorite shonen characters.

Unlike those Gamer fics which gives the main character the Gamer's Mind which makes the said person immune to mental debuffs, it took  a while for me to calm down.

'If I'm Ichigo, then I have his powers, and with his powers comes Juha Bach and Zangetsu.' I sat down and began concentrating, the next thing I knew is I delved into my inner world.

Before me was, no surprise, Juha and Zangetsu.

Juha spoke first "We know of your predicament young one, I do not blame you but blame a certain vampire troll." Juha's face show neutrality bit show signs of pity

Zangetsu or Shiro rather said "Aye, that bastard merged the soul of Kingy with yours." He barked and rested the Khyber knife on his shoulders.

I was at loss for words, these two are the spirits of Ichigo, and they are not hostile toward me.

Juha added "No worries Joseph, the vampire made your soul more dominant instead of being Ichigo's soul." So I'm merely borrowing his body?

Shiro barked again "If your thoughts say borrowing Kingy's body, your wrong. This body was remade for your own, meaning we are just copies. The troll merged a copy of Kingy's soul to your for you to use our powers."

I then finally said something "That means I'm my own person?"

Juha replied "Yes, but if the situation arises, or you need something, Ichigo's soul may temporarily take over or appear to give you advice."

I sighed in relief, "Then I am in your care!" I bowed.

"Heh, let's see how can you handle the power of the King. But first before all the fun begins, you need to find out where you are, Prince!"

Prince? Well If Ichigo is the king and I'm the prince since I will try to follow his footsteps.

"You're right, I'll speak to you both again when all things are clear." I then began to wake.

Juha then nodded "It seems this youngster will need all the help he can get from us, Zangetsu."

"Psh, that already goes. As long as his instincts doesn't betray him, he'll pull through." Shiro acting like he doesn't care, but deep inside he worries. This was a new territory.

"I sense great dangers ahead of this boy's life. From his memories alone he is like Ichigo but also different."

"Ya got that right. Kingy's a loner, this guy a loner too, difference is Kingy has friends, this one is mistrusting of others."

"Then we shall see how he fights to survive." Juha and Zangetsu then began dissolving, resting until they are needed by Joseph.