Things We Do for Love

Love, such a mystery. The feeling of pure bliss and appreciation from someone, and also the feeling to give everything for someone. But what is it exactly? That is one question, yet there are so many answers.

I continue to fight, so that love can last. Yet with only this borrowed body, should I continue to be myself, or pretend to be someone I am not?

I do not know what speaks of the future, with so many things that had changed due to my intervention.

I do not know if I am worthy carrying the original's power and name, along with his very soul companions, his very identity.

But enough of thinking about it, I was given the opportunity, I will not waste it. I will not let them down, now that one girl has already begun to fall for me.

So now I must be true to myself and not hesitate any longer, this body of mine might be only a copy, but I now am the one who acts in it.

"Abandon your fear, look forward and move forward! You'll age if you pull back, you'll die if you hesitate!"

Year 2004, Nagazora

Four Years has passed in a blink of an eye. We (Kallen, Sakura, and I), settled somewhere in the outskirts of the city, I was not all that familiar with it. The game only mentioned it as the place where the 3rd Eruption started at the Year 2014, 10 years from now. Who knows, that may change too.

I too the liberty creating aliases for all of us, naturally I chose 'Ichigo Kurosaki' on my official ID since any existence of my original world's fictions are none, which is kind of weird. But none of the nontrivial things, it's time for business.

Kallen's and Sakura's official ID is a bit tricky to make, with the use of some Kido, I disguised them especially Kallen since she is a legend, she now has black hair like a typical Japanese, and her family name changed to Lana, removing the Kas. Sakura just instead looks without her ears and she made her name 'Sakura Kurosaki' which I blushed but did not deny.

She referred to it as "bridal training," this happened while we are in the stigmata space for a year. Since they can move freely about, I decided to gather more information during those years.

"Ah Ichigo-san, how are you today?" Lo and behold, Cecilia and the Kaslana Family were our neighbors.

Funny story actually, when I was done gathering some info, I discussed with Kallen and Sakura to have a home in the real world since we cannot stay in the Stigmata Space if we are to change the outcome of history.

After creating the IDs and documents necessary (all of these are by legal means, Sakura can outcook a 5-Star Chef), we had a quaint little house on top of a small restaurant.

While I cannot cook well enough, Sakura became the Chef, it was very funny seeing our customers watching her debone a fish using her katana. Yet as time passed by it was that kind of stuff that led us to be quite well known, even for a small-time restaurant.

Kallen and I are the servers and waiters, since Sakura and I forbid Kallen from cooking ever again (no shit, she made water explode). Surprise to say, even she saw the outcome of her WMD (also read as her cooking).

Fast forward 2 years after the 2nd Eruption, New Year's Eve, while we where about to close early, I spotted the family along with the Eternal Loli, Theresa. Kallen was shocked at her appearance even though I told her about it.

Flashback December 31, 2001

I called out to them, and I noticed Kiana too, who recently turned 1, if I am correct that her birthday was this December.