Chapter 21: Anything For You

Depuis le début

I wanted to go with a hot yet sophisticated look and the dress seemed perfect for it. It is comfortable yet stylish which is a bonus as it is what I always go for. It a baby pink off shoulder dress with sleeves till my elbow. It hugs my body till the waist and then flows down freely showing my cleavage and curves but not too much. It has self lace design which gives it a shine that made me fall in love with it at the first sight.

After buying the dress yesterday, we girls had gone for waxing while the boys did whatever they wanted

After buying the dress yesterday, we girls had gone for waxing while the boys did whatever they wanted. So that, at least saves a lot of my time right now. After freshening up, when I do my make-up I see to it that it seems natural and I don't look like a clown. I used more makeup than what I would have used usually, so you see why it's really important.

I decide to put my hair in a loose braided bun with few curled strands framing my face. I decide to use the hairspray which I usually save for special occasions but I guess this is a special occasion. When I give myself a once over after giving myself some last minute touches, I find that I actually look beautiful.

"I am not sure if I should let you go." I hear Ash's voice from the door.

"How do I look?" I ask giving him a small twirl.

"You look so gorgeous that it's good you and Noah will never date or we would have had a problem." We both chuckle at that.

"We have a lot of time till Noah actually dates someone. He is still like a small kid. I may get over-protective over him if he decides to date someone." I point out.

"That's true; anyways the said kid is waiting downstairs. And I explained Dad that Noah will not date his precious baby girl and got him to back off. You can thank me later." He winks and goes out of the room. I just shake my head at my brother, grab my things and follow him.

When I reach the hall I see Ash, Mom and Dad laughing at something Noah said. Looks like Ash really managed to get Dad off Noah's back. As much as I love to see my family bonding with one of my friends, we need to leave so I clear my throat.

"Sweetie, you look so beautiful!" Mom exclaims reaching out to hold my hands.

"Sweetheart, you look gorgeous." Noah compliments. No he didn't...

"You look good too." I say to distract Dad as well as because it is true. He is wearing a blue rose embroidered blazer on a black dress shirt and a pink bow-tie to co-ordinate with me. His bangs are slicked back making him look dare I say, hot.

"Sweetheart?" Dad asks.

"It's kind of nickname but he doesn't mean it in that way." I try to explain when I am cut off.

"What are you talking about? We are soul mates! And I will always love you, only you." Noah says dramatically. I thought Dad was going to get angry but to my surprise he starts laughing.

"Now I know why you said they are never going to date." Dad tells Ash who is stifling a laugh.

"Why don't we just take some pictures and then leave?" I ask when Noah is about to say something else. After we take some pictures, Noah offers me his elbow.